I know this sounds very outlandish by the title but hear this one out:
A few months back I spoke to an old friend of mine raised "around the truth", but never baptized and wanting nothing to do with the WT. He is very hip to what is going on in the WT however. Somehow we got to talking about crazy things the WT corp is currently doing and the conversation turned to the Russia letter campaign, the one in 2017.
He asked me if I took part in it and I told him NO SIR!!! I did not write any letters because I did not think it was appropriate and was against my "christian" conscience. Then he told me “Good for you because you could have participated in a crime! You see even although they may have been well intended "Gabe", JW's inadvertently launched a literal “DOS” (or Denial of Service Attack) without knowing it and could have potentially participated in a international crime."
WHAAAAAT?! I screamed. "Outrageous man".
NOTE: For the non-tech savvy, a DOS or Denial of service attack, in an over-simplified nutshell is a cyber based (computer based that is) attack when someone programs a virus (or digital bot) to send and resend over and over massive amounts of information, emails, etc at a target and flood their system or inbox so the legit mail, information, data. etc, either cannot come through or it gets lost in the flood of other data. It has disastrous consequences on their business operations.
Example: Imagine owing a business and going into your inbox or voice mail for the business and seeing over 1,000,000 emails and getting 10,000’s every hour. If you have valid business email requests, information, or other data based correspondence imagine the nightmare you would have trying to locate them through the digital hodge-podge. It’s considered a cyber-terrorist attack and a very serious (if not multiple) felony crime here in the US.
Back to the story....
So we both starting reasoning on this, trying to piece this together to see if that was really so and what we came up with was actually VERY disturbing:
I will give you guys some numbers we both, on a very spur-of-the-moment mind you, came up with. Keep in mind I am using figures from the US mail, FedEx and UPS websites. We will also assume that only 1 million (1/8 of all JW publishers) wrote letters, just to keep the numbers rounded and simple. I will always underestimate when possible. Here we go (I hope my numbers are correct):
1. A US international letter varies in size and shape but average is 1 oz in weight, 6”x8” in size and roughly 1/8” in thickness (ref: usps.com and various yahoo answers posts) for the average size international parcel.
2. One US mail transport box (the average kind that businesses use to mail large amounts of items out in the US), can vary but is, on average, 18” x 18” x 18” high and can hold about roughly 200 parcels of average size, give or take 20 to 30 either way depending on thickness. (Remember international parcels can be pretty thick depending on how many letters were in each parcel) So nutshell: 1 US transport mail box = 200 parcels. 1,000,000 parcels equal: 5,000 boxes MINIMAL.
3. The average FedEx truck holds 70 to 200 various sized boxes. 100 boxes (reference: Yahoo answers regarding how many Christmas boxes can a FedEx truck hold answered by an actual employee.) of that size would fit in an average (there are many sizes) FedEx truck. 5,000 boxes equal: 50 truck loads. Or......
4. A average size warehouse pallet would hold 36 boxes of that size safely (3 boxes by 3 boxes or 9 total base size, and 4 boxes high) or 54"x54"x72” high or 4.5’x4.5'x 6’ high, so 36 boxes. So ~139 pallets would be needed. Next time your at Costco or Home Depot see how many pallets they have in one given area to get an idea of what that number would look like. Still with me. OK, we’ll keep going! It gets worse...
5. The request for international letters began on March 23, 2017 and the deadline was April 1, 2017 with the actual court trial to take place around April 5, 2017. Also keep in mind that international mail takes awhile depending on shipping options. So total JW's would have had 8 business days to respond.
7. Oh, I forgot to mention that the St. Petersburg Russian metro terrorist attack happened during this time on April 3, 2017. How did that affect the influx of this mail or visa-versa?
So you mean to tell me that in 8 business (Monday through Friday) days a group of Russian governmental VOLUNTEERS (YES you heard right because you can’t post a classified job opening for this and have interviews for it, train them, setup an office space, or building devoted for this letter reading campaign in that amount of time) of multi-lingual speaking people (who just happen to be in Russia and willing to volunteer) unload/receive at least 50 TRUCKS/140 wrapped pallets worth of mail WITH A FORKLIFT, mind you, unwrap the pallets, dispose of the wooden pallets and wrapping, sort it, open it (completely bypassing all safety code; think anthrax and other potential attacks during this time of terrorist attacks going on), read and translate the mail, and then form some kind of committee or presentation for those politicians and governors (because those guys aren’t going to reading through that crap) all in that span of time???
REALLY? That does not make any bloody sense! No business or corporation would ever think that was a good idea if they REALLY were trying to accomplish it's goal of being actually read by or to Putin and the others on the list. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE and any corporation would have had to know that!
The fish smell is getting stronger. I did some digging and found this out: if you are wondering if the GB knows about how this could impact Russia in a negative way consider this:
During natural disasters that affected members worldwide, the WT branch from New York have themselves sent congregation letters to elders to be read during announcements, telling brothers and sisters to STOP WRITING AND STOP SENDING SUPPLIES to particular branches when various disasters were occurring because they were, granted out of love, causing many problems because it was hurting relief efforts and various correspondence due to the shear AMOUNT of what was received.
Clearly they know to some degree, how bad this could turn. So the question is: Did the GB, who clearly know all about the impact of receiving tons (literal) of international mail themselves, use and manipulate witnesses world wide to instigate trouble in Russia?
I am not here to spout conspiracy theories or even state an answer because I do not know. It could be possible that the GB are just stupid and irrational (various sources to possibly prove that point are abundantly available)!
I cannot prove anything, however I can prove this: IT'S FISHY. It's ILLOGICAL. It's IRRATIONAL. All those things are facts. Proven facts. Mind you too all my estimates are at only 1/8 of current witness numbers!!! Witnesses who participated, unbeknown to them, HAD TO HAVE caused a negative impact to Russia in some way, especially during those terror attack periods. These letters had their NAMES, personal ADDRESSES, SIGNATURES and even businesses on them.
Penny for everyone's thoughts on this. This is very upsetting. Even if it is not true that the GB did it on purpose and are just stupid morons, it sure can be easily spun that way. JW's = terrorist! Peaceful nonviolent terrorist! Yes, nonviolent terrorist do exist. There are actually many green-movement terrorist that operate that way and cause all kinds of problems, so it is not as far fetch as it sounds!
Either way, I do not like the vibe I am getting from this at all.
Hell, all my relatives that are PIMI wrote multiple letters. Could that come back to haunt them at a later time?
Sincerely a very disturbed “Gabe Syme”