Wait one minute here!!! Did the GB PURPOSEFULLY launch a D.O.S. attack on Russia? (aka the letter writting campaign)

by GTSfromSY 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• John Davis
    John Davis

A DOS by definition is requests made with no legitimate purpose or no purpose by an outside observer as having a legitimate purpose. If you promote your website or if you do something that people don't like and your hosting infrastructure is not ready to take an influx of requests that don't qualify as a DOS attack. You may not think that the letters were written for any legitimate service but a number of people did. That included governments that sent communicates to the Russian government including the US Government. So by your own definition, the US Goverment along with a number of European Countries participated in a Terrorist Attack against the Russian Goverment.

• satinka
    satinka

I find the DOS attack believable. It's done all the time for nefarious reasons, one company against another. At my place of work we've been at the receiving end of multiple DOS attacks, in which computers are virtually at a standstill. Makes for an easy day, work-wise. JW elites have all sorts of worldly connections and I wouldn't put these attacks past them. They are a group who believes they are the winners and winners take all, after all. They MUST prove their point with the Russians. You know, the "my god is bigger than your god" mentality. The obedient head-bobbing puppet-members wouldn't even know what they were doing. JW elites might have even hired it out, if the membership email letters weren't enough. They have tech companies waiting to perform these kinds of jobs. The borg is evil enough to do it, IMHO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit