Could The Governing Body Harboring Pedophiles In High Positions Among Them?

by Brokeback Watchtower 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm sure most are familiar with the Greenlee's story floating around the internet. So what if some members of the Governing Body have been accused of molesting a child and used the 2 witness rule to silence a accusation? We would never know.

So could it be that because some high up Watchtower Corporation person/persons has clung to the rule because it save's his corporate ass. I think the reasons for this stupid financial move to stick to the 2 witness rule which is gonna cost them big time in the courts for damages lawsuits is because some very high ups have a lot to lose in corporate benefits.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Almost certainly.

At the very least every branch in the world knowingly tolerated pedos in the congregations. Fair chance some of these child abusers made it to positions of authority.

As far as the GB goes, lock them up.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Who knows, but anything is possible. It is a cult that has policies that are pro child pedophilia, and allows these pedos safe harbor.

These said policies come from the top, so who knows.

• Order
    Order

I hate to say it, but some among them probably are. Their interpretation of the 2 witness rule itself is very flawed and misused. I made a video explaining how, but one of them touching kiddies behind closed doors would make perfect sense. I feel so bad for the victims.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Just because something is possible doesn't make it so. I'm glad no one is making baseless accusations against particular GB members at this time. It is so good that TV programs and lawsuits are empowering those who only know for sure, victims, to come forward. When they do I will accept it and not before. Its not because of denial, its because of common decency. I know that one past GB member was accused but no legal action was taken back then. The club hadn't been exposed yet. Say what you will, I will continue to avoid rage coloring my opinions.

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

Historically, they admitted such in the Watchtower.

"Shocking as it is, even some who have been prominent in Jehovah’s organization have succumbed to immoral practices, including homosexuality, wife swapping, and child molesting. It is to be noted, also, that during the past year, 36,638 individuals had to be disfellowshipped from the Christian congregation, the greater number of them for practicing immorality." (W86 1/1 pp10-15, par.12)
    https://wol.jw.Borg/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1986003#h=17:180-17:364

Comments on the above quote:
    Two groups of perpetrators are mentioned, separated by the word "also". The second group are the 36,638 disfellowshipped for " immortality ". Who are the first group? They are the "prominent in Jehovah’s organization" group. What have the ones in that group perpetrated? They perpetrate "child molesting".

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

This again? A pet topic i see.....

is it “possible”? Of course. Its also possible one of the gb is a russian spy with a thing for sex with goats. Its possible I AM THAT GOVERNING BODY MEMBER!!!!!

asking “ is it possible” is really just your way of making an unsubstantiated inflammatory accusation against a group that most of us do not like and many downright hate.

You feel safe making the accusation because of the general dislike and because its a nebulous “one of them” and not specifically aimed at an individual.

it dosent make it less inflamitory, less unfounded or less stupid than my russian spy “possibility”.

Of course its “possible” but there is no reason to believe it, no whisper of such a thing at this point. There is far more than enough evidance to convince me of leo greenlees guilt but Ive not seen nor heard a peep of such a thing regarding anyone since. Its a small small world, far smaller now than in the 70’s and early 80’s. To think that could be hidden in todays climate is as far fetched as it gets. Dont you agree, comrade?

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    _Morpheus: "Its also possible one of the gb is a russian spy with a thing for sex with goats."

If one of the gb were indeed 'a russian spy with a thing for sex with goats' then there would have to be evidence that he at least speaks Russian and is single.

• karter
    karter

These baseless allegations just give active JWs who may visit this forum more ammunition.

Karter.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Unless these things get exposed and the perpetrators taken to court, we can only make guesses.

There does seem to be a lot of child abuse issues at the top of varied organisations which seems to be getting exposed.

Let's hope that child abusers in any organisation get stopped and punished.

In an ideal world none of this would ever happen. It's a good thing that Armageddon(tm) ie just around the corner....cough**cough***cough*****

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit