Could The Governing Body Harboring Pedophiles In High Positions Among Them?

by Brokeback Watchtower 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Dio: Imagine the pain of believing your God wants you to stay quiet and suffer or thinking you may have played a part?

But just imagine the benefits of being rewarded for your silence with power.

Power - the ultimate reward that erases all sins. And crimes.

• carla
    carla

You mentioned Greenlee, wasn't there a guy around the same time by the name of Chitty (?) that was also rumored to be less than stellar with young men?

• Londo111
    Londo111
    To key word with Chitty is young men...not children.
  • scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Could The Governing Body Harboring Pedophiles In High Positions Among Them?

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I want to thank everyone for the reminders that this is only speculation. I personally don't know of any higher ups that are hiding behind the 2 witness rule it is pure speculation brought on by the Governing Body's resistance to make some seriously needed changes in their policy if they don't I think they will go bankrupt because of all the future lawsuits that will develop if change don't happen. The future battle they will have with the RC of Australia should be very eye opening to see what lengths these assholes will go with their denial.

So I would say the tremendous stubborn resistance makes me very suspicious as to the real cause behind suck ignorance.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This guy right here looks like he would take refuge in the 2 witness rule to save his ass. Notice how he lies unflinchingly with his rubbery face starring right at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDuHd9GQnc

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

And there we have it. Now we have officially crossed the over into vauge baseless accusations against a specific person. I love how you didnt say specifically that he WAS a pedo and using the two witness rule to hide, you said you think he would.... but in so doing implied he is.

*slow clap* you resisted for 48 hours.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I love how you didnt say specifically that he WAS a pedo and using the two witness rule to hide, you said you think he would.... but in so doing implied he is.

I never implied he was, you did the implying. I'm simply stating that these guys are in serious denial, and to notice how unflinchingly he lies in front of the camera. That is some very serious denial going on, the same type of lying that would get a pedophile off the hook with the 2 witness rule and allow one to keep climbing the corporate ladder all the way to becoming a top member of the Faithful & Discreet Slave.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Trust only the Faithful Slave don't believe any bad reports on in the media or internet about the Governing Body. These are the type of liars that hide behind the 2 witness rule, which a helper to the Governing Body says that the 2 witness rule will never change,, being that they are such huge liars we will have to wait and see if this statement is really true or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyD2mWeZMug

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

While I'm not saying that one or two members of the Governing Body are pedophile/s. I'm saying to be a member of the Governing Body you have to be a very good straight faced liar, be it in deep denial, or compartmentalization, or just straight faced cover your corporate ass liar.

They are calling on all the faithful to believe only them, with the threats of disfellowshipping for repeating/voicing/believing anything negative about the GB or the corporation. No independent thinking allowed, trust only us, means they are hiding facts from the faithful and will keep doing so until the courts force them to come clean, and even then it will be done very begrudgingly.

I think I can make a case for them being huge liars and wolves in sheep's clothing who would if the need arises use the 2 witness rule to keep moving up the corporate ladder.

David Splane speaks to 600 congregations in Portugal about Pedophile cover ups starts at 1minute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK9T4TlSYyk

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/how-jehovahs-witness-leaders-are-responding-to-child-abuse-scrutiny/

After it aired, however, David Splane, a member of the Witnesses’ Governing Body, spoke to 600 congregations from the religion’s Portuguese headquarters in Carnaxide, according to TVI, the station that aired the documentary. Splane’s talk provided a window into how Jehovah’s Witnesses leaders are handling the scrutiny.
    “Now, sometimes, the brothers will call New York and say, ‘Why don’t you do something about this? This was a terrible program,’ ” said Splane, who was visiting from global headquarters in Brooklyn. “What do you want us to do? The journalist has a closed mind. The journalist isn’t interested in the truth. And so we usually just leave things as they are and let the story die.”
    The documentary, “In the Shadow of Sin,” was based on the Witnesses’ own internal documents.

“Slanderous, negative remarks that people were making about Jehovah’s Witnesses, and Jehovah’s Witnesses weren’t there to defend themselves,” Splane said.
    Ana Leal, the journalist who reported the story, said she sent numerous emails to the Witnesses and went to the organization’s Portuguese headquarters asking for their participation before the documentary aired. After Splane’s remarks in November, Leal went back and tried again.
    In a follow-up report, Leal said the Witnesses let her through the gates of their compound, only to tell her, “We have nothing to add.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit