Did anyone vote yet?

by NewYork44M 53 Replies latest jw friends

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

My sisters friend working at the voting place in Flushing NY texted to her that it was total chaos there. Language was an issue, people have IDs but not registered, so packed there is little room to maneuver.

• blondie
    blondie

We voted at 9:30 a.m. We are retired now but voted in the past after work or before the polling date.

No problem. But then I expect most will be in the evening.

How do the stats look in previous years: eligible voters compared to those who actually vote

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Mr and Mrs Still Totally ADD voted this morning around 9:30 EST. Still Totally ADD

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I voted, Houston, no lines, no issues. If you move in TX, you have to vote at precinct you are registered in on voting day, so hubby and I had to drive to where he was registered from his old address. 5 minutes away, no worries. Both places had no lines. Dont like the machine much and can see how mistakes could be made if one is careless. I was not!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Trump ahead. Oh my God are you joking America?

• schnell
    schnell
    So, how are things in Canada?
  • ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

Yes. I voted BLUE

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh my God!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That's it. Trump is winning. Goodbye planet.

At least we have, what, two months until he gets his hands on the button.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Here is Nate Silver's infamous election website: http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2016-election-results-coverage/

Trump has 168 electoral votes and Hillary has 109. She'll probably lose Florida which will impact her chances of getting a majority.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit