Did anyone vote yet?

by NewYork44M 53 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

I stand corrected with my criticism of MP ,apparently you can vote twice in American political elections.under certain conditions.

Wow, whoda thought.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

smiddy, If you can vote twice I am not sure how. They tracked my early vote and am sure that any additional votes will be flagged.

This crafty, young, and beautiful Trump supporter attempted to vote twice. It did not work for her:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am not sure why NYC does not call this early voting. The website identifies absentee balloting as an option. Once I arrive, I realized that you could actually cast an early vote at the site.

http://vote.nyc.ny.us/html/voters/absentee.shtml

It would be nice if they called it early voting, as opposed to absentee voting. I was certainly confused.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

fingers and toes crossed for Clinton to win.

• Simon
    Simon

The republicans have their voter suppression dirty-tricks machine out in full force.

The election system does need to be fixed - they get away with far, far too many shenanigans.

• EternalPettingZoo
    EternalPettingZoo

Voting right now actually .

• stillin
    stillin

I was more tempted than ever to register to vote. Then Bernie withdrew.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I took my ballot to the post office and in front of me was a witnoid I knew well. I took my ballot and tucked it into the back of my pants because I am a fader. Then I thought, screw that and I took it out and held it like a normal non-cult member. She left without noticing me but I was ready to say hello if need be. Ballot mailed, I know I cancel out only one Trump voter but that's one down. Feeling useful and not self righteous as when a witnoid.

• the comet
    the comet

Voted by mail last week!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Wasanelderonce, "witnoid", I love that!!

i was a strong Bernie supporter. Started liking Hillary more at the convention. She's not perfect, but pretty good, and very qualified. I already voted, and I was very proud to vote for the first viable female candidate. If she wins, it will be a big moment for me and all American women.

American politics though has made an exceptionally ugly turn of late. The country is divided 50/50.

I just can't believe half of them would vote for a fascist, but some don't learn from history. Short memories. Not only a fascist but a Russian stooge of a fascist. A Russian stooge sexist racist bigoted narcissist white supremacist-backed greedy monster fascist. Not to mention his other character traits. But, whatever. Maybe witnesses are right and it IS the end of the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit