Did anyone vote yet?

by NewYork44M 53 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

1st time for me. Filled in my mail in ballot as I'll be out of the country on election day. Taking it to the post office tomorrow.

Holding my breath hoping this great democracy passes the 2016 crazy test. Learns from this dance near the cliff and adjusts accordingly

• Stirred
    Stirred

Yes I did! It was a big step for me as I havent voted for elected official since i became a witness over two decades ago!!

What a terrible choice to choose from this time!

• poppers
    poppers

I voted more than 3 weeks ago.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Good to hear the experiences of first time voters , no lightning bolts from heaven etc.LOL

Its the same the world over I`m an Ozzie ,and the first time I voted it felt really good to have a say in who runs the country .

And what,more than 20 million people have cast their vote already ?It will be interesting to know the final turnout of voters after this election .

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Sure did!! First time for my husband and 19 year old daughter :)

• mikeypants
    mikeypants

I voted twice already!

• smiddy
    smiddy

mp you voted twice ? one for each contender ? do you know voting twice is illegal ? you can be fined or imprisoned for doing so ?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Yes. I started about a year after I woke up and left the organization. That was about 10 years ago.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I voted twice already!

I take it he's being sarcastic

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

A phrase attributed to three different Chicagoans: "vote early and often" seem applicable here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit