Is there evidence about Jaracz?

by Gorbatchov 51 Replies latest jw friends

• MillennialDawn
    MillennialDawn

No Jaracz wasn't a sex abuser. Pompous, arrogant dick = yes. Thought he was better than everyone = yes. Absolutely drunk with power = yes. But the man was practically asexual. Incredibly intelligent. Like Nobel-prize winning academia intelligent. But he must have skipped the chapters in the gospels where Jesus talks about humility. As far as his leaving or being removed from the Australian branch. The most likely explanation is that he clashed hard with other brothers at the executive level of that branch and was "voted out". The truth of what happened there seems far more uneventful than people like to accept.

Source: I was related to him.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

So, NO then.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks MillennialDawn for your input. If this wasn’t the reason Jaracz was removed as branch overseer in Australia, do you happen to know what was the reason he was removed?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    No Jaracz wasn't a sex abuser....The truth of what happened there seems far more uneventful than people like to accept.
    Source: I was related to him.

Did you sleep with him? What I mean is how well did you know Ted Jaracz & his li'l Teddy...his sexual preference & sexual orientation?

Listen to these "sources" beginning at timestamp 9:42:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKgUGy0P5I&pp=ygUUSmVob3ZhaCdzIHdpdG5lc3NlcyA%3D

• vienne
    vienne

I can't see having any confidence in a youtube video. Where are the documents, no second or third, fourth hand claims?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    I can't see having any confidence in a youtube video. Where are the documents, no second or third, fourth hand claims?

Oh I get it...what you need is a second witness! In terms of documents...therein lies the problem...you see WT has them locked up in a deep & hard to get to buried vault somewhere!🤣

• vienne
    vienne

I expect there would be more than Watchtower hidden files. Letters from the offended family, for instance? Anyone know their name? Anyone contacted them? There must be a forum member who lives in Australia who could persue this.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

In that video you have the testimony of a woman who claims to have been molested by Jaracz. She was very emotional and sounded completely believable to me.

And you have Jaracz being questioned at a convention. He was asked a simple, clear question which should have gotten a simple, clear answer, but he went off on a tangent and totally ignored the question. That makes him look suspicious to me.

Naturally the higher ups at Watchtower, who are/were aware, will not acknowledge that it happened. The testimony of the victim, plus Barbara Andersen's knowledge from when she worked at Watchtower, tends to make me think it happened.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

When Jaracz was accused by Pat Garza, 2 Bethel elders met with her. They asked meet with Jaracz. He refused. Jacacz the sent Loesch to meet with the 2 elders. They would not back down. They were DFd. On appeal, one was overturned.

I wasn’t with Jaracz when he reportedly molested Pat or others. Does that mean he didn’t do it?

For those who want to believe that he was assexual, believe what you want. But honestly ask yourself: Why would he refuse to meet with elders investigating such a claim. If it were me - you bet your ass I would be screaming in my defense.

The smoke was billowing off Jaracz - where there is smoke…. There is fire.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

And another thing. Lloyd was the one that was sent by Knorr to unravel the Jaracz issue in Australia. He dismissed Jaracz but Knorr let Jaracz back into Bethel AFTER he conceded and married (a woman).

jaracz hated each other until Lloyd died. Now both are dead and the only ones who know the facts are ones Lloyd told.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit