Is there evidence about Jaracz?

by Gorbatchov 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

The allegations were made by someone who seemed pretty unstable and it was done for publicity rather than as a serious (in-court) allegation. There were other rather nutty extremist types egging it all on and IMO the poor woman was being taken advantage of.

So no evidence because I think accusations shouted in the street should be given the credibility that they deserve, which is, precisely none.

It's unfair to malign people without evidence even if we disagree with them over religion or politics. Not least because it does harm to those who have legitimate grievances because it becomes easy to point to the bogus claims to dismiss others - "oh, you people make up crazy stuff all the time".

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

I had my experience with Jaracz.

As I have written in all my posts, they center on a swindler who has defrauded widows since the early 1980's, still doing it. In the late 1980's [about the same time Wt. article "A Time to Speak When?] in Redding the swindler he syndicated a $4,250,000 unregistered securities swindle. Late 1990's the arson investigator of city fire dept [a JW boyhood friend of my sons] agreed to write a letter to NY [stipulating he was unwilling to involve himself in cong. disputes] dealing with Shasta County Superior Court case #109555. The letter fell on deaf ears, as I had been hammering away on CO's and DO's 'simony' and bribe taking from swindler.

A few years transpired and there was a embezzlement trial of an associate of JW swindler. The DO at that time Elmer Woodley could not take any time to listen to swindler issue, even though 20 years earlier I spent my time doing a engine change in his personal Suburban. I sent him a letter he did not like. So after his trip to Bethel he called me to the back room with three prominent local elders [one his brother in law]

First thing out of his mouth was that he went to legal dept. where they told him that they had no fear of me as statute of limitations had run out so they could not be sued. Second thing was that he went to the service dept. where they told him that the "fireman recanted his letter". They WERE going to throw me out! But I had taught DO's brother in law the true meaning of Lev.5:1 as explained in 1987 Wt Sept 1st article "A Time to Speak When?" . And I had some legal precedents dealing with investments and widows. I backed all four of them down and was dismissed with the words from Woodley "to bad I won't make it into Kingdom" i replied "there is always room in the Kingdom for someone who stands up for widows".

I went to fireman asked if he recanted his letter? He said NO. But was unwilling to involve himself in congregational matters. He said if I wanted to pursue the matter further what I needed to do was hire a CPA to do a forensic audit of the swindle. I did, it cost me $3,800. It has never been read.

In a phone conversation with Barbara Anderson [discussing the RNWT revision of Lev.5:1 the basis for her article "Faulty Decrees Conceal Criminals", I told her I could never figure out why the blatant lie. She chuckled and revealed the guy on Northern Ca. service desk a Merton Campbell [see Randal Waters post on the Red Bluff Ca. molester Henderson 20 miles down the road from me]. The next sentence Barbara asked me "if per chance was I the guy in northern Ca. of whom she remembered while in Bethel who wrote the most offensive letters than anyone in USA to service dept.?" I said bingo.

Barbara just finished one of the most time consuming research projects of her life "Faulty Decrees Conceal Criminals" and I don't think any of you folks have taken any time to read it. There is an amazing relationship of Ray Franz with the "Faulty Decree" on "informing" per Lev.5:1. It is an important project because of how it relates to the molestation issue. Personally i think it is an embarrassment to the spirit of this site for her work to go unrecognized!

Barbara did not delve into the Lev.5:1 commentary in "A Time to Speak When ?" that deals with the "cursing man" being a victim of a wrong doing having under Jewish law the legal right to "put forth a call to testify" . That is a very minor usage of "a call to testify" as the major usage would be the magistrate putting forth "a call for testimony". Yet it is this commentary that reveals the slight of hand trick of making the clean man the "cursing man" into the sinner and the sinning "witness" into the clean man. Of which reveals the sept.1 1987 article "A Time to Speak When?" to be a massive deception for the purpose of instituting a "Gestapo" informant culture with in church. But it was the center of my protests as it deals with elders refusing to forward letters of criminal investigation to service dept [see my introductory post on this site].

I did a post on that deception and it went right over every bodies heads. The only thing any body could see was the black balling of my aunt for revealing medical confidentiality laws. No body could see how the deception of Lev.5:1 was being used to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

So yes Jaracz had an impact on my life as the lie told that the "fireman recanted his letter" was to big for Campbell so Woodley got it from Campbell's boss Jaracz.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I had my experience with Jaracz.
    As I have written in all my posts, they center on a swindler who has defrauded widows since the early 1980's, still doing it.

False. Teddy is dead. Has been for some time.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Teddy was most definitely a Company Man whether or not he was a child molester, I kind of have my doubts, we just have a plausible accusation, but no legal action taken.

But due to the nature of constant sexual repression among those that climb the corporation ladder Tight Pants Tony being a case in point, we should not be surprised if a few members of the GB have molested children in the past (I think Greenlees was one) and a very repressed dark shadow(sexual repression) that bites them in the ass from time to time, a Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde if you will.

• Simon
    Simon
    we just have a plausible accusation

Really - where? I just seem the same claim being regurgitated and promoted as fact when it was completely unsubstantiated and never tested and the person making it had obvious issues.

Making frivolous accusations for publicity does more to harm a cause in the long term than to further the goals of it.

Shit like this completely plays into the WTS hands.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

What's your opinion on the Greenlees internet gossip about his dismissal? Do you put in the same category as Jaracz?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

There were names dates and places associated with both of them along with their dismissal from said gb. The accusations against teddy predate his appointment. Nobody believed it.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

First, let me declare a kinda interest.

I strongly dislike Leo Greenlees, Ted Jaracz, the GB & the WTS.

But I feel like we're kinda closing the stable door after the horse has bolted here.

Greenlees and Jaracz are dead, like Jimmy Saville. The best time to look into evidence is when alleged criminals are alive, obviously.

There's one exception here: if finding evidence that Jaracz and Greenlees sexually abused children can help the ARC and/or lead other governments to bring offenders to justice and crack down on the WTS, then great.

Otherwise it seems to me to be a waste of time.

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Morpheus

The swindlers name was Ray Dale..

Check with Royal Flush Phil.

• Simon
    Simon
    The accuser preceded Teddy in death. The evidence died with her.

Then there was no evidence. Because evidence doesn't die with one person, only testimony does, and testimony by a single accuser who refuses to take things to court is weak evidence at best.

There's a reason that he-said / she-said doesn't make a convincing argument, let alone a conviction in court.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit