How Do You Feel About Trump's Tuff Talk To Korea To Make Korea Behave?

by Brokeback Watchtower 39 Replies latest social current

• smiddy
    smiddy

For me the scary thing is if Donald Trump takes millitary action against North korea what will China do ,arent they tied to backing the soverirgnty of North Korea ? as the USA is to South Korea ?

• Tallon
    Tallon

Let's hope that cool and rational thinking people of both governments tell these 'hotheads' Trump and Kim Jong-un, to tone down the rhetoric. Seriously, who needs another bloody war!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Two of the biggest egos on the planet may have the power to start world war three. How do you think I feel?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Out of all the ego-driven assholes that have ever sat in the Oval Office, I really do think that Trump could actually be capable of it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If Kim Jong-un was stupid enough to start a war the US and all its accompanying allies, that would make for the end of himself, his regime and N Korea, which may not be a bad thing in the long run.

I don't think he's that stupid so I dont see a war breaking out.

Right now we are just witnessing warring rhetoric from both countries and leaders.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think Korea is getting a big laugh over Trumps threats of unimaginable retaliation as exposing himself to the world what an idiot he is for using the term Misbehaving like a complete psycho maniac.

I think the senate have enough to get his removal from office for complete incompetence in running the country and threatening violence undiscribable, and maybe start world war 3.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/now-n-korea-jumps-on-anti-trump-bandwagon/

• Chook
    Chook

With two proud leaders now wanting to save face , the price of this pride is going to be at the expense of innocent Korean people blown to bits by the latest military hardware.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I think the senate have enough to get his removal from office for complete incompetence in running the country and threatening violence undiscribable.”

I would encourage you to look up the phrase “high crimes and misdemeanors” as that is the standard for the house of representatives to bring articles of impeachment.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think clearly by his threats before the whole world this guy has shown how unfit his is to be running this country. What more proof does the world need? That this guys gotta go!

His devaluation of Korean suffering, that he is willing to unleash on these people is clear proof he's psycho that will inflict many troubles on innocent people, and needs to be removed for using such rhetoric before the whole world as commander and chief.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

“The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, and refusal to obey a lawful order.”

just as an fyi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit