How Do You Feel About Trump's Tuff Talk To Korea To Make Korea Behave?

by Brokeback Watchtower 39 Replies latest social current

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I know or think I know that Trump is bluffing and acting very bully like with threats of unleashing his power as commander and chief a military with super weapons. But why bluff with such boyish stupidity?

I think mr Trumps barginings skills are at an all time low and so the threats of violence and retaliation for misbehaving according to the whims of a narcissist.

My confidence in him is at an all time low, talk about cave man club you over the head approach to problems this guy takes the cake.

Take away the button to blow up the world from this guy,,, quick the world is in danger from an egomaniac in a panic mode with mental incompetence for a job way above his intellectual level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQOi2OUXeEU

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

How dare you insult the leader of the free world. He's a patriot.

U.S.A!

U.S.A!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Reckless/Stupid...

Image result for stupid donald trump

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Woe boy.... well, let me take a crack at this from, as your thread tittle indicated, my own limited pov...

“I know or think I know that Trump is bluffing and acting very bully like with threats of unleashing his power as commander and chief a military with super weapons. But why bluff with such boyish stupidity? “

Well you admitted that you dont really know the current prez intentions, be they bluff or not. But why describe it as “bully like”... ? The united states didnt start this saber rattling affair. North korea has been going at this for more than 20 years. They never really stopped after the korean war. Hardely trump being a bully speaking out on americas defense.

“I think mr Trumps barginings skills are at an all time low and so the threats of violence and retaliation for misbehaving according to the whims of a narcissist.”

on that we somewhat agree. There were more effective ways to address and phrase his feelings and i wouldnt kick at every barking dog. However north korea has taken some really significant steps on a very threatening nuke program. Something needed to be said and, pardon the reference, lines drawn.

“My confidence in him is at an all time low, talk about cave man club you over the head approach to problems this guy takes the cake. “

Again, nuke programs and icbm’s to carry them are a very serious issue to international community. If this were some internal conflict id feel differently but this is quiet literally world sercurity.

“Take away the button to blow up the world from this guy,,, quick the world is in danger from an egomaniac in a panic mode with mental incompetence for a job way above his intellectual level.”

sigh... so your ok with kim having nukes, his finger on the button, but trump is where you draw the line..? You have seen an iq test that in some way quantified his intellectual level? Hyperbole is all well and good but its hard to take it seriously in this matter when you offered nothing but “feelings” of fear. Its a tough situation and i wish the previous 3 administrations had resolved it instead of making it worse but this is where we are and what we have to deal with. Until trump does something irrational on this i dont see the point in running around frantically.

• VW.org
    VW.org

A bit scary. A bone head talking tuff to another bone head. But then again arnt most politicians these days a bit short of any wisdom and like shooting off at the mouth.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta
    Again, nuke programs and icbm’s to carry them are a very serious issue to international community

Exactly right! And the international community imposed even more sanctions on NK, backed by both Russia and China. It would have been nice to back off and give them a chance.

If I thought Trump had a real strategy, carefully thought out with his advisors, I would be less worried. As it is, he is again spouting off mindlessly, while his lackeys scramble about, trying to alleviate the damage.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

The same way i feel about Trump's anything, disgusted.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Trump is being smart.

Either you accept North Korea should be allowed to have nuclear ICBMs, or you accept a red line has to be drawn and credible threats must be made.

All else is just more of the same noise that got us here.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta
    Either you accept North Korea should be allowed to have nuclear ICBMs, or you accept a red line has to be drawn and credible threats must be made

I've heard no one suggest that North Korea should be allowed to have nuclear. ICBMs.

But now that they may have them, threatening preemptive strikes is unlikely to make them give them up.

I believe that this new threat should be met by extremely severe sanctions, beyond anything that has been done up till now. Only if this fails to bring Kim Jong Un to the negotiating table should more extreme measures be employed.

• ozbrad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit