Attorney General Bill Barr...what do you think of him?

by minimus 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Differences of opinion are good - someone mentioned she was 'Indian' - doubt she's "Native American" or we would have heard it screeched out like Pocahontas' delusions, however, it would 'splain part of her ax'd up nose. Recall she said Jamaican and Indian (American). Initially, impressive first week or so of her announcement (she's not stupid good law school/was AG of California) to run for Pres but that was short lived. She didn't mind imprisoning criminal blacks in California but that was before extreme left days.

She can't cut it as VP but no worse than Obama/Biden team's get-rich monopoly game - crime pays Yuge on the left.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Overstuffed tRump puppet. Full of bluster with no back bone! Used to be respected but like everyone else who comes into contact with tRump---------reputation destroyed!

just saying!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I personally find Kamila Harris reasonably attractive ... as do I find Nikki Haley on the Repub side.

I won't use my favorite words for the two current candidates (Orange Man and Lizard) but either of the two women don't look bad to me.

At least the two women don't look like they have yellow birds' nests on their heads or have had their faces in a dehydrator for a week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit