Attorney General Bill Barr...what do you think of him?

by minimus 12 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The US Attorney General appears to be a polarizing figure. He certainly is not like his predecessor from Alabama, Jeff Sessions . Barr seems to speak his mind and I really don’t think that he has a problem sticking up for what he believes in.

I like him but I also liked Sessions. I think Jeff was a “ good man”, just a lousy AG.

• Room 215
    Room 215

It seems to me Barr needs a refresher course in the Constitution.

• minimus
    minimus

Why’s that?

• minimus
    minimus

Lol now they are talking of impeaching Barr.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Wow Min, can't you see that Barr is always trying to do the bindings of Donald Trump? ...He's supposed to be represent the country, not the president.

• LV101
    LV101

Min - really! No liberal is going to know facts re/Attorney General Barr. He's exemplary and they can't take the radical contrast between AG Barr and the crook team of Obama/Biden/Clinton/Pelosi deep mob.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Lol now they are talking of impeaching Barr.

If Barr shaved his head and put on a white apron, he would look suspiciously like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. I wonder if he would chuckle if someone in a high-level meeting poked him in the stomach with a finger.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Seems like an honest guy, trying to do his job. Not easy in the current climate, given he's often stuck between Trump, the Left and the Law.

So far, Barr hasn't played favorites like his predecessors. Sessions seemed like a good guy, but simply been in Washington too long and trying to appease too many parties to keep things running, Loretta Lynch before him, we all know about the corruption by now.

• LV101
    LV101

If Kamala Harris grows any homelier - omigawd - she makes Ole Hil look like a beauty queen! That face and they're trying to continue photo ops from the front - WOW! Hopefully, she's watching the LBS compared to months ago when she could hardly fit into her cheap, polyester, suit. She can sell some uranium and hire Tom Ford or get some Armani coverings - hopefully - a nose job and makeup artist for the brows would help to start! Oh my.

• minimus
    minimus

Kamala, I always thought was attractive. I haven’t seen any pics lately of her.

Barr is a big guy with a lot of presence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit