WELCOME, Newbies! Yall check in now, ya hear?

by Frannie Banannie 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Not at all, CyrusthePersian.....what you wrote compares profoundly to the "Steppford" movie....think about it....taking their "meds" (prescribed meetings, studies, readings & field svc) at the prescribed times, in the prescribed amounts...any behavior outside what is prescribed results in drastic measures taken by the heirarchy to either overcome that behavior or cancel the problem person....

Welcome to the board, Cyrus....you have more insight than you think...don't be afraid to express yourself here...we all put our pants on one leg at a time on this forum....lotsa kind, supportive, interesting, caring and fun-loving people to meet here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Frannie B

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Hi Frannie! Enjoy your posts.

I'm a walk-away, just quit going to meetings a year and a half ago. My hubby is still a JW, makes things interesting. That's why I don't post a whole lot, my hubby would be very upset that I'm posting on a XJW site, so I have to post when he isn't home (right now he's at the Sunday meeting, I'm sitting in my pj's with a cup of coffee visiting with all you great people).

I wasn't born into the lie truth, I was baptized in 1975 at the age of 19 almost 20. My family are all "wordly", I have one daughter that's also a walk-away, and a 2 year old grandson that I watch while my daughter works, that's another reason why I don't get to post much, he's a handful. I usually come here through the week while he is napping.

Nice meeting you!

Hapgood

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Oh, Hap! It's SO nice meeting you, too, cherie! I don't envy the position you're in, sweetie....I know it must be so difficult for you....you must get depressed by all that you hafta contend with....and your daughter and g/son are a blessing for ya...how wonderful for that....hope you enjoy everyone here, sugah....lotsa interesting, supportive and fun-loving ppl to meet here...WELCOME to the forum...glad to have you here, Hap!

((((HUGS))))

Frannie B

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Hello to all of the new ones who have already posted and to those who have yet to introduce themselves! Good to have you here!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WOWOWOW, ((((DECKI & HUBBY))))!!! What stories yall must have to tell....what ya wrote is velly intellestink, dahlinks....Can't wait to hear the nasty details....and WELCOME....welcome.....to the forum....SO glad to have yall here....hope you enjoy us as much as we're gonna enjoy yall being here and your great posts....knowhutamean, Verne?

Frannie B

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well Frannie just thought I'd say HI

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, Sheila! Hiya! Howzit goin today for u? Things are lookin better here in the Emerald City....

Frannie B

• Vickie
    Vickie

present:) not new but a professional LURKER :) and thanks to all that I have spoken too for their support!!!!!!!!!11

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Welcome to all the newbies. I am the Pope here and I have a very big hat.

Hey High Castle, do you also like reading Roger Zelazny? Jack of Shadows is one of my favourites of his. It was a sad day when we lost Roger to cancer a few years back now....

Pope

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello High Castle, CyrusthePersian, Frenchbabyface, Dickie & husband,

Great to have all of you here. Hope you find friendship and support as I did when I was new.

Smack, Happydog,Vickie and Frannie Banannie,

a late hello to each of you. People are coming on so fast they are master members before I have a chance to say hello.

Frannie Banannie, I haven't even welcomed you to the board. You seem like an old timer but you have only been here 10 days Nevertheless you are at home enough to welcome others. Good for you. Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit