WELCOME, Newbies! Yall check in now, ya hear?

by Frannie Banannie 43 Replies latest jw friends

• smack
    smack

Roger Zelazny, now that man could write.

Lord Of Light is one hellovabook, helped me out

• Austrian
    Austrian

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and I just wanted to thank Simon and all the posters for such a awesome site. It is funny, serious, interesting and shocking all rolled up into one.

I am a raised dub who started fading at 16 and was completely out by 26. I now enjoy being a good Christian instead of a hypocritical, double lifer in the borg. If there are any x-dubs in south Florida I would love to meet you.

Rob

Miami, Fl

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hi, Rob...newbie here, too....nice ta meetcha....welcome to the forum.....glad you're enjoying all the interesting people and posts here...and....if there IS anyone here from Fla....I bet you'll meet 'em..

Frannie B

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Welcome Newbies! It is truly a great blessing from Jehovah that he gives us the ability to associate with all the loving brothers and sisters online. He is the one who makes it all possible! Praise Jah!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

lol@Nosferatu! strike that

Frannie B

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome to all the Newbies !!!!!

Great to have you all here

• Candlestick02
    Candlestick02

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been around for a while, mostly reading. I don't post very often. I try to get on hear to keep in touch with all of you. Frannie, I must say it's been interesting to have you jump on here and take to it so well. You've cracked me up on several occasions! Keep on posting.. even if I can't get on to write.

For the record, I'm a 28 yr old in Southern California (any others out here?) Left the borg around 3 or 4 years ago. I was a 2nd generation Dub, born in.. OMG.. 1975! My grandma about had a heart attack when my mom decided to have another child THIS year.. of all years. Uh..thanks Grandma! Anywho.. I never saw myself as being anything but a JW.. but, thank God I finally saw the REAL truth. I'll post my story soon. In the meantime, I like reading here and getting encouraged by others who have 'been there'..and can relate. I love reading others out-stories as well.

Thanks again for the nice welcome. This site is the best!

Bye for now,

Candlestick

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hiya, Candlestick! So glad you're here and enjoying the forum, cher! Can hardly wait to hear your Exodus from the Borg bio....Betcha it'll be a doozy! aaaah, 1975....the magic year.....

Frannie B

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and I am no longer a newbie but a junior member!!!!! - What is the next level up and how many posts does it take to get there -- even now I set myself Theocratic Goals!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

lol@stillajwexelder! Senior Member is the next step @ 250 posts, cher!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit