Why designated hotels?

by punkofnice 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I think I read years ago, by booking rooms on listed to the congregations it is **supposed to save the brothers money**. With this respect, the money saved may mentally make the rank and file give more for the **worldwide work** contribution boxes at the arena or assembly site.
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I think this year is the first time they've put the concession on the letter that if you still can't afford one of the designated hotels then you should feel free to make your own arrangements.

No s#/t Sherlock! Seeing as it's still twice as expensive as other hotels, I think I may well just do that, as I have been every year anyway. Douchebags.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    I agree with everyone who has commented. It's a system that provides free accommodations for Bethelites, CO's, etc. It's really a way not to drain the WWW funds for caring for these necessities.
  • St George of England
    St George of England

ibsaconvention.com website opens for bookings 09:00 Tuesday 8th Dececember 2015

Get in there!!!!

George

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I want to thank you all for your comments. Typical , follow the money and it will lead to the wbt$.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yes, very understandable comments and thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit