Survey: Are you Agnostic or Atheist or Christian?

by Iamallcool 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

11 Atheists so far.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

3 Christians so far.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Don't know or care what I am. It's just a label. I don't believe in a loving God, angels, the devil or spirits.

Is there A God? Who knows? But if there is one he must hate his creation.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Agnostic, with slightly deist leanings.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I think " Are you Agnostic, Athiest or Christian? is missing many other " labels" " Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist ect". As for me I wouldn't call myself God, but " I am" what I choose to be. The person we are, who we really are, is not our belief, but who we are inside. That's when a person is challenged to be seen as an individual, not a label .

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

All agnostics are atheists. Again Iamallcool, you need to define your terms.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I do not fit into any of these categories.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I would say having left the J.W organization and this site for a few months, I have discovered such questions about believes have been asked by my new " WORLDLY" friends, However what I believe, what they blieve, and most importantly the next day what ever we believe, it's irrelevant, I am accepted or not accepted for who I am.

So my answer is " I am, what I choose to be" Jehovers Witnesses" can label that I am a " Worldly person" and I may even now be an "atheist", but what counts is what is inside the label.

• Simon
    Simon

Technically, everyone is agnostic because no one *knows* 100% (i.e. it can't be proven either way).

But put me down as atheist - I'm not going to sweat when it's 99.999999% probable.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

1. Agnostic atheist does not believe any god exists, but doesn't claim to know that no god exists

2. Gnostic atheist believes that no god exists and claims to know that this belief is true
    3. Agnostic theist believes a god exists, but doesn't claim to know that this belief is true
    4. Gnostic theist believes a god exists and claims to know that this belief is true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit