Survey: Are you Agnostic or Atheist or Christian?

by Iamallcool 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am Agnostic. I will count how many Agnostics, Atheists and Christians that are reading this forum regularly. Please answer my question. Thanks!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hi--my name is Stan and i'm an alcoholic.

• steve2
    steve2

This won't be a representative sample of people who read this forum - for example, you will only attract those who are interested in the topic and of these, not everyone will respond.

Also, it will depend who is online when you post it - if it is not posted during a busy period, it will sink with little trace. All you will be able to conclude from your "survey" is what it says about the posters who respond - you won't be able to generalize beyond that.

For basics on more representative sampling for surveys, you could read up on sampling methods as found in 101 Sociology textbooks.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Totally atheist.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Christian

• steve2
    steve2

Athiest.

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

None of the above. I am Jewish.

We invent the montheistic God concept, but get ignored when the God question comes up. Typical. Who else here was missed? Any Buddhists or Muslims, maybe something different or without a label?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Atheist

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm an atheist, and I can spell the word properly too.

"Athi, athier, athiest"

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Define your terms. Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Christian? Is 'absence of belief' an adequate definition of atheism? if so, what possible need is there for Agnosticism as regards religious belief.

I'm atheist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit