Leah Remini Scientology series might tackle Jehovah's Witnesses in season 3

by jp1692 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jp1692
    jp1692

I've seen comments by some on Leah's expose on Scientology: Aftermath.

She actually won an Emmy for this show. Rumor is that she might take on Jehovah's Witnesses in season 3.

This could be interesting!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

JP1692:

That's interesting considering she was not a JW... I imagine she met some. But, if she does do a show on JWs I would surely hope these JWs appear on her show, just like the ex-Scientologists who have the courage to be on her show.

So, if she's charitable enough to do a segment about Jehovah's Witnesses, I certainly hope there will be courageous, well-spoken ex-Witnesses appearing on the show who are SHOWING their faces and are not seated in the darkness hiding their face with voice obscured like they are running from the mob!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    So, if she's charitable enough to do a segment about Jehovah's Witnesses, I certainly hope there will be courageous, well-spoken ex-Witnesses appearing on the show who are SHOWING their faces and are not seated in the darkness hiding their face with voice obscured like they are running from the mob!

Some will be interviewed on screen...no doubt. There are enough of us.

But....having obscured faces and voices interviewed will demonstrate to the public that it IS a captive org and that their many trapped awake jws whose families have been weaponized and used against them, so they fear to show their faces.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Looks like it is really going to happen, I'm sure she will gets lots of help from XJWs and actually JWs who don't believe the WT doctrine but are staying in for relatives and other reasons.

Should be very damming, and the fact that she won an Emmy should insure a big part of the population seeing it. Cart and door to door work will definitely take a nose dive after season 3.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DIOGENESISTER:

I can understand the point that seeing SOME hidden in the shadows shows that JWs is a captive organization but certainly not all. I would hope to see some faces of Witnesses.

Remember: Leah showed us that Scientology is ALSO a captive organization! If Scientologists have the balls to show their faces then I would expect the Witnesses to be similarly courageous.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If this dosnt have an effect on the R&F it will surly help in innoculating the public to their BS.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

That's for dam sure! thus bringing down a willingness for the average indoctrinated JW to avoid sacred service to the Watchtower corporation starving it of free peddler/preachers of their propaganda. Thus a slow/moderate/fast/immediate agonizing death of the Watchtower corporation from a myriad of paper cuts.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

I've just passed this on to my circle of friends who are still in but seriously doubt the multitude of doctrine. We're in it for family and friends. They got back to me real quick and were so exited. They couldn't believe this day had come. We've all been watching Leah's show on Scientology.

• LV101
    LV101

Awesome! Let's PM Barbara Anderson and make sure she sees this topic.

• LV101
    LV101

AWESOME.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit