Anthony Morris - The Higher Education Broadcast

by pale.emperor 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill
    "We wont need doctors or lawyers after armageddon, but we WILL need carpenters and plumbers!!".

Further proof the bloody fool doesn't know what he is talking about!

Construction activities also require the services of para-professionals such as quantity surveyors, drafting technicians and survey technicians, as well as professionals such as architects, structural engineers, civil engineers and town planners (these are cited as examples only - the list is by no means an exhaustive one).

All these professions together contribute a much different set of skills than that which can possibly be provided by even somebody holding an advanced trade qualification.

For a few brief years during the "quickbuild" kingdom hall era of the late 1980s and early nineties, it seemed like the WTS had finally woken up to that one. If so, then the likes of this bright spark has just as quickly forgotten!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Honestly, I'm kinda surprised they didn't go the full monty, and have high school dropout Geoff Jackson handle this one... :smirk:

• baker
    baker

There was a quick build in south Texas in the 80,s that had to be torn down because it was unstructurly sound and was told to tear it down by the governmental authorities. To some it was a sign of the end.....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

testing... Whodere? [do not reply]

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They won't need Doctors or Lawyers after Armageddon...what about professional witnesses, like Monica Applewhite?!?!??

DD

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

O k , suppose one is not a muscular building site type of person? Many people just would not fit this lifestyle . I would not. I suppose they are doomed to low level office clerk jobs or retail assistants???...

Why should we believe them anyway? Back in 1969 the young men of ,my generation were told this in the May 22 Awake:

"If you are a young person you need to face the FACT that you will never grow old in this system of things. Why not? because all the evidence indicates that this corrupt system of things is due to end in a few years.."

When was that ? 48 years ago Watchtower ! We have grown old in this system of things. It is still here and many poor dubs are still waiting as they live hand to mouth in retirement with no decent Company Pension,

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    BluesBrother9 minutes agoO k , suppose one is not a muscular building site type of person? Many people just would not fit this lifestyle . I would not. I suppose they are doomed to low level office clerk jobs or retail assistants???...

Exercise. Start eating lots of barley and lifting weights. Effeminate men will not inherit Jehovah's kingdom (1 Cor 6:9). The professions are for weak, effeminate men who try to overcompensate by becoming 'intellectual' and going to college. If Jehovah wanted us to think, he wouldn't have given us all those rules to follow. Thinking for yourself is what Satan wants. You wanna be Satan's slave? No? Then stop trying to be better than everyone and bulk up!

It must truly sadden Jehovah to see all these silly doctors, lawyers and scholars who would have made perfectly good plumbers. What a waste...

• flipper
    flipper

Anthony Morris should go dig a hole for himself and crawl into it. What an idiot. Or as the sports commentator Jim Rome used to say on his show to stupid callers who called in - " stop talking " . My son now 32 years old is only a month away from getting his Bachelor's degree at college and out of the 8 JW or EX-JW adult children in my family I believe that only he and my adult niece will have Bachelor degrees. If it wasn't for both of them keeping their nose to the grindstone and persevering - they wouldn't have accomplished this. I'm deeply proud of both of these young people as the JW organization odds were stacked up against them !

If the GB wasn't so tunnel visioned in their teachings - perhaps GB member Morris and others wouldn't just be firing on 1 brain neurotransmitter and make idiotic statements dissing higher education. They'd have multiple brain neurotransmitters firing and not be so bogged down in their own heads with cult mind control. But they have evil intent on controlling JW's lives- so they'll never change. Evil is - as evil does

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Anthony Morris lll certainly would condemn worldly music such as Willie Nelson's ,

'Mama, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.'

'...Mamas' don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
    Don't let 'em pick guitars or drive them old trucks
    Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such...'

Better to pick guitars and drive old trucks, which they certainly will be doing if they are not educated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit