Anthony Morris - The Higher Education Broadcast

by pale.emperor 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I still remember the smugness of this asshat when he said..."who dropped them off there?"

Everytime I hear or read about a Bethelite complaining that they were laid off, I think...."who dropped you off there?"

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

And those bethelites that were dumped by the society may have been there since the 1960s. No health insurance, no jobs, no homes to go to and very few possessions. Meanwhile in Warwick the magnificent 7 have uber modern apartments.

Cult!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It reminds me of the talk another GB gave years ago. I think it was Sam herd? Or was it Gerrit losche?

He likened someone who shot himself in the head, to someone who went to university. He said that it's true, you MAY survive shooting yourself, but it will have consequences...

Or some BS along those lines anyway!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What does that scumbag expect, people to live in tiny studio apartments in rotten neighborhoods with no possessions? And drive jalopies that are ready to conk out? While it is true that there are pitfalls with college (and debt is one of them), and there is no guarantee of finding a job after college, you have a better chance of getting something once you are done with college. Employers expect a degree, so without one, you are going to be stuck washing dishes or mopping floors. Those jobs usually earn lousy pay, and you work 60 or 70 hours a week trying to make enough to live off of only to have to put it in the Worldwide Damnation Fund.

It is one thing to not wish to face the debt associated with college. It is another to impose the rule on the whole congregation. If you get full scholarship, you are not going to have any debt and you should take advantage of it if you get one. And, I am sure that, even if someone were to get a decent job right out of high school, this scum would simply find some lame excuse to ban it. You know, the usual missing boasting sessions, the chance of having to worship the sun, not doing enough field circus. Thus, stagnation (and usually dependency) is assured.

• sir82
    sir82

"We wont need doctors or lawyers after armageddon, but we WILL need carpenters and plumbers!!".

LOL.

Before Armageddon, however, the WTS is in increasingly desperate need of lawyers.

Doctors, too, come to think of it, as the WTS is not quite so heartless as to kick out every aging Bethelite, and the Bethel infirmary grows ever larger.

• alanv
    alanv

They are such hypocrites. They know how important professionals are to their org. They use them all the time.

And JWs certainly go by Watchtower time frame that the big A is imminent, as they have been wrong for the last 140 years.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill
    They know how important professionals are to their org. They use them all the time.

Too right they do - and always have done!

As people would express it down in this part of the world "They ought to be shot with a ball of their own $h#t!"

• JRK
    JRK

A new exclusion: I am okay, since I go to a real crappy university.

JK

• Iamallcool
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

They may not need lawyers in the new system, but apparently they need them quite urgently right now. Plus when Morris gets sick I doubt he'll turn a doctor away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit