How many faithful old JW`s are now living in Christendoms retirement homes not being cared for by the religion they gave their life for.

by smiddy3 24 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It must be pointed out in favour of Christendoms Religions that they do not discriminate against people regarding their religious beliefs. Many old age Jehovah`s Witnesses are residents of Christendoms Age Care Homes.

isn`t this a Conunudrum ? They, JW`s condemn Christendom as part of the World Empire Of False Religion and they cast off their old faithful members to their enemy Christendom , to look after them without lifting a finger themselves.

In the meantime they are raking in Millions of Dollars $$$$ in selling off Real estate Properties in New York and elsewhere around the World

Jehovah`s Witnesses / Watch.Tower Society does nothing to look after rank and file members who have spent the best part of their life giving up their free time in spreading the message of the Watchtower into their old age.

They are then suggested to take advantage of the various Government programs to assist them.

The G.B.Jehovah`s Witnesses are Parasites / a Pox on modern day Society .

• freddo
    freddo

In the Uk there are a lot of JW's who thought they'd be in paradise by now and who are living in Jah-Jireh homes set up by brothers who received not a jot of help from the WTCorp.

Mind you, they generally pay for this care at normal industry rates but at least they can sit in their urine stained chairs chanting "new" kingdom songs while watching Herd flash his Rolex on JWTV.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Smidster - freddo - I totally agree with you both.

Once the jobos have no usefulness (especially financially), to the jobo elite, they discard them without a thought.

Look how those ones have been booted out of beth-hell etc.

The G.B.Jehovah`s Witnesses are Parasites

they need to suffer for their crimes.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

My non JW great aunt went into a care home run by Jw's, she had dementia.

When she died her diamond rings disappeared. We also never got some expensive antique furniture she brought with her, some of which they look and placed around the building. It was valued in the thousands back in the 70s. Her brother was the executor and I guess he couldn't be bothered to fight them over the furniture, but how Christian of them.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

n the Uk there are a lot of JW's who thought they'd be in paradise by now and who are living in Jah-Jireh homes set up by brothers who received not a jot of help from the WTCorp.

Mind you, they generally pay for this care at normal industry rates but at least they can sit in their urine stained chairs chanting "new" kingdom songs while watching Herd flash his Rolex on JWTV.

And probably getting the fees paid by the local authority...tax payers money...even though many paid little or no tax in their lives..whilst pioneering.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

My ex-wife worked in a Jah-Jireh care home (i've written about this on a previous thread). The horror stories she could tell. And whenever i met Jah-Jireh staff when i went to pick her up from work sometimes, they were always weird/misfits that have no experience or real qualifications to work in a care home.

The qualified JW nurses that worked there were thanks to those JWs that ignored the GB back in the day and went to University anyway.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread.

Yes, the scripture at revelation rings out "get out from amongst her my people, and quit touching the unclean thing" - oh except in cases of need when the "unclean thing" runs a nursing home that is now depended on....

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Jehovah`s Witnesses / Watch.Tower Society does nothing to look after rank and file members who have spent the best part of their life giving up their free time in spreading the message of the Watchtower into their old age.

That's the sad true. My own father is experiencing the consequences of that. No retirement money, no support, not even a visit from people in the congregation. Just sad.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my old dad --jw the last 50+ years...spent his last 3 years in a care home. the staff were truly lovely to him--real carers. i visited every other day-----or every day towards the end. elders visited him for the first year or so--but that tailed off when they knew i was on the scene. his own jw grand daughter--my daughter--age 46-- never visited him once. she lived less than a mile away.

funiest nonsense was a woman jw who came into the home--a mobile hairdresser. she trimmed dads hair--and i paid her....but she never spoke to me. ha ha. took my money though.....

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

When I asked an elder in my old congregation who 'phoned me, "How's old Brother Abandoned getting on in the (worldly) nursing home?," he replied, "I don't know, but Brother Joe Publisher visits him every week."

Brother Joe Publisher visited all the elderly ones. Saved the elders from doing it! Nuff said about "shepherds."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit