Harmagedon backpack... Are we retarded??

by sp74bb 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Sorry for this matter has been already discussed.

I got shocked after watching this video:

Kingdom Hall Disaster Demonstration

This is really insane !!! Where to go with a "theocratic" tablet, a solar charger ???

• darkspilver
  • scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

It worries that my parents may be taking this advice.

A bug out bag is a fantastic idea and i hope everyone of you have one.

But not one like that!

• Viviane
    Viviane

Why is a bug out bag a great idea? Where are you bugging out to and from what? Why aren't basic supplies, a flash light, first aid kit, food and water, emergency blanket, etc., the thing?

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

From the amount of attendees it appears that they can sell one of the local Kingdom Halls and double up.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this video. Contrary to the title of the OP, it has nothing to do with Armageddon. It is simply a skit sensitizing a congregation on the need to be prepared for natural disasters. I think that's a good thing and can't think of a rational reason why it should be criticized ... well, maybe some of the acting isn't up to Hollywood standards, but it is just a skit, after all.

The JW religion is a harmful cult with teachings and practices that can have severe negative psychological effects and even result in death for some members. I am sure many on here have suffered negatively as a result of the cult. But we must be careful not to let our pain, anger or frustration cause us to become irrational critics seeing faults where there are none.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Keep your followers in fear and then you can control them. The dubs are not the only ones that use that tactic.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Yes I have been preparing for the big one (earthquake in Calif) for years. I figure we need

enough supplies to last for two weeks and a gas generator. If the other Big one comes (Armageddon)

I'am sh--t out of luck...LOL

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

A bug out bag is a fantastic idea and i hope everyone of you have one.

Agreed, I have one as well. It is a great idea, but not as a way to stir fear in people's minds which is what those folks are doing.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Vivianne,

From danger, to saftey.

Its the military man in me being fussy thats all.

Use the 6 p!

Proper Preperation Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit