Want to read the Montana Nunez v. Watchtower Trial Transcript? It's now available to read

by AndersonsInfo 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo
    The trial transcript of Nunez v. Watchtower (426 pages) has been made available from SCAARS which is the acronym for a new a 501(c)(4) lobbying corporation, Sexual Child Abuse - Advocates for Reform and Safety (SCAARS).

The SCAARS Corporation was formed October 3, 2018 by Barbara Anderson and former elder, Roger Bentley and his wife, Karin. On the Home Page of the SCAARS website, scaars.org, you will find information that explains the goal of the movement - SCAARS: "Changing Laws - Changing Lives."

It costs over $800 to purchase this transcript through the court but it was a gift to SCAARS.org. Be assured that this material is a public domain document. It is important that as many people as possible read the extraordinary information presented at the Nunez Trial, so share, share and share it some more with everyone you know like we are sharing it with you.

• Nunez v. Watchtower (Montana Jury Awards $35,000,000 to JW Child Abuse Victim)

Trial Transcript: 426 pages in PDF format. Neil Smith’s (Attorney for Plaintiff) closing arguments are found on pages 412 through 415.

http://watchtowerdocuments.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/nunezvwatchtower.pdf

Warmest regards,

The SCAARS team

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

From reading the 1st couple pages, pg147 on. Think we shall see a reversal in the Watchtower Corporation 2 witness policy rather soon seems the courts are awarding big settlements based on the WT corporationed hard heartedness and refusal to change based on scriptural integrity.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I look forward to reading this.

Thank you, Barbara, Roger and Karin!!

• Della Street
    Della Street

They don't have to give up their 2 witness rule in order to report child abuse to the police. If a parent or child comes to them with that information, that is not a confession and should not fall under the cloak of clergy privilege... they need to act like mandatory reporters and call the police. The. End.

Let the police notify the congregation that an investigation is being conducted so people are warned...and put on notice....

it is not that hard to NOT protect child molesters.....

• zeb
    zeb

Thanks Barb so much.

I have this but it is a hard read as the pages dont appear in order but the details of what the wt try to pull on is there.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I noticed that too, Zeb. But, the pdf page numbering is correct; it's the hard copy pages that are off, but, oddly, not the context from one page to another.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I see on the SCAARS home page that you are accepting donations. Will you be making credit card donation arrangements in the near future for the sake of convenience for those of us who wish to donate?

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

sparky1 - good question. I'm sure we will. Right now we're so busy with lobbying work that we don't think about money. Will though because we have plans for the future to take our message to legislators all over the US. All SCAARS lobbyists will not get paid, but in time we'll need attorneys, etc. You can reach me through my website, Watchtower Documents if you'd like to talk. One thing that you and others need to know, whatever money is donated to a non-profit lobbying organization is NOT tax-deductible.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

A long read but important.

Thank you so much Barbara for posting this.

• JRK
    JRK

Thanks for the information. I appreciate all of the work that you do.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit