Want to read the Montana Nunez v. Watchtower Trial Transcript? It's now available to read

by AndersonsInfo 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cha ching
    cha ching

Now let's talk in "ice cream money"... Remember that video JWville put out? Giving praise to the little girl putting her ice cream money in the contribution box?

Let's just assume that an ice cream bar is $1, and there are 8 million JWs.. but they have children. Say two children (some have 4 or 6 some have none) each for the 8 million. They are not baptized, but they are a 'mighty money crowd.' How so? 8 million x 2 = 16 million. One ice cream bar contribution a month = $16 million dollars. Two months and you've got $32 million dollars. Three months and you've got $48 million dollars.

Think about how long each of these trials last. There are appeals, stallings, wait times. The WT can raise this "we'll teach you" money long before the trial even ends, all with a little "ice cream money." Pretty clever, eh?

• arwen
    arwen

Thank you for sharing this. Very very interesting info.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

I seriously am so bothered by the fact that our still in asleep loved ones are contributing to the lawsuits and don't know it- how can we alert them ?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I sure hope someone can grab the reins of power and control from this Governing Body monster who has fucked up so royally to lead the corporation to very likely total bankruptcy. Maybe the Governing Body should just abdicate and turn the corporation over to those with more skill to steer Jehover's chariot. O for Christ sake some people with power inside the borg please make sure the next annual business meeting be conducted in a more professional manner for the share holders, and bring up all the lawsuits because of dishonest mismanagement, based on selfish delusions and get a no confidence vote on these ass holes in power. A total over haul of the whole thing.

http://watchtowerdocuments.org/documents/1917_Facts_For_Shareholders.pdf

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I wonder if these annual business meeting are being held in a legal matter? I'm sure the Governing Body's 2015 annual business meeting announcement could use more work at being explicitly honest about the huge lawsuits they are anticipating paying for I think these things need to be addressed at a soon coming annual meeting don't you? I think their not coming forward with honesty to the shareholders might be very illegal?:

I wonder what Herd means about "Dedicated Funds" sounds very fishy and evasive he definitely is trying to whitewash the whole thing and not come clean about why are they in deep financial trouble causing a halt to all construction projects? the answer is not forthcoming from this person in denial about any guilt the Governing Body have in this predicament. Can they remove these guy with an insanity charge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jhvnKsCqzo

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I don't think they want to be telling shareholder that they are never going to change their 2 witness rule even if it cost them millions and millions of dollars in lawsuits due to their hard heartedness. Lets hope these guys are not that stupid but if they are then they deserve what ever happens from the outcome of such a stupid gesture of arrogance toward common human decency.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit