Posters You Miss

by minimus 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I miss outlaws cartoons and humor. When I first came on this site it was his outrageous humor that got me thinking. Of course the late Grace/mouthy. Still Totally ADD

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Makena & Sabine, Xena

• humbled
    humbled

When l looked back a while ago to see how far back somebody or other posted l also saw conversations that were different...

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Mary was pretty spunky, I always enjoyed her

Grace- everyone's grandma

Frank Toth- ex bethelite

Amazing and Maximum two of the early posters I coundn't get enough of

Coffe_black

So many others that helped me along the way. And of course Minimus

• Simon
    Simon

I miss jst2laws

• hybridous
    hybridous

Maximus

Metatron

Farkel

et al.

• humbled
    humbled

I just read his profile, Simon. Really fine.

l feel a twinge if guilt when l think of how changes we go through can separate us. Tec for instance, Tammy—I left the fundamentalist mindset and l she left the board after that Epic Thread on Theism and Suffering.

• just fine
    just fine

Valis

Sunspot

Sassy

• steve2
    steve2

Passwordprotected - a man who could incisively cut to the heart of an issue - even if he was also (at times) blunt.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

So many lovely people, and great minds are mentioned in this Thread, thanks Min.

This place is more often than not a Halfway House for people, where they feel safe to express themselves, be comforted and even like me, be educated, but eventually they have the strength and common sense to move on, and, quite often, to leave the whole JW world behind, like a distant Country.

I do miss those old Posters mentioned, especially the input of Leolaia to Biblical matters, and people like AlanF to doctrinal matters.

It is always worth it when I revisit the Posts of such giants of this Forum, thank you Simon for this wonderful place !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit