Governing Body members will no longer be with us on earth during ''the great tribulation''

by RULES & REGULATIONS 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    they stopped counting the ‘mentally troubled’. You are not keeping up.

😂😂😂 @justaguynamedmorph what a burn.....as my kids would say!

• waton
    waton

wt claims after all. that the bible in it's entirety was written only for the "anointed" partakers. The OS should be thankful to get the [spiritual] crumbs off the table, the goyim.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I Seem to remember back in the 80's and 90's that if you said the word rapture somebody would look at you like you were penatcostal, a born again happy clapper.

RB

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Has anyone else noticed that they've gradually started adopting fundimentalist evangelical Christianity beleifs?

• Rapture
    • Televangelism
    • New World Order
  • resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Yes, yes Pale Emperor! Add to your list much increased use catchy and emotional music, asking for money etc. I think the marketing consultants pointed them toward this as a business model.

RB

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Further to my last P.E. Steven Lett looks like he will be the first to speak in tongues.

RB

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

They also have adopted christian pop music. I was absolutely floored when i first heard a witness listening to it. I thought they had gone mad and were tuned into some random christian radio station... nope. New age kingdom melodies. The old boys of GB 1.0 are spinning in their graves.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Who cares?

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit