Governing Body members will no longer be with us on earth during ''the great tribulation''

by RULES & REGULATIONS 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I really hope to see what happens with those criminals is that they are "raptured", only to be found while attempting their escape".

• waton
    waton

are they not the overlappers of the last generation ( I talked to F.Franz and 2 of the ones in the lineup).

Is the generation of 1914 supposedly not to pass away before all is done. ?

How dare they pass away before the end then?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Not on earth could mean dry land. So maybe they'll be in the sea practicing their swimming with millstones.

(Matthew 18:6) . . .But whoever stumbles one of these little ones who put faith in me, it is more beneficial for him to have hung around his neck a millstone such as is turned by an ass and to be sunk in the wide, open sea.

Or maybe they'll be wishing they could go swimming with millstones, as this is the preferable option for those who stumble the little ones who have put faith in Jesus Christ.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

RULES & REGULATIONS:

Raptured up to heaven? Yeah, right!

I cannot believe there are Witnesses who believe that. I don’t think I ever believed this teaching even when I was ‘in’..This was one of the teachings I let go in one ear and out the other..sort of like their paradise earth teaching.

• Overrated
    Overrated

WT Looney Tune at it's best. Like all their teachings.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Is it early pre-conditioning for the time in the future, when the org has no one that can officially call themselves anointed?

Is it a 2 way bet that allows the org to continue, while being led by 'capable brothers' while the world continues on long after armageddon should have taken place?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

What do you mean "will no longer be with us"? These empty suits checked out mentally a long time ago and willed themselves to be drones of WT philosophy. History repeats itself:

"ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.... and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

hypocrites! ...ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twice the child of hell than you are.

Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

hypocrites! for ye are like White-painted graves, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones...so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity." - Jesus

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I’ll bet a few billion bucks will get raptured along with them.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, it almost looks like they will be ‘raptured’ maybe before the Zalkin firm gets one of them on the witness stand. I just hope this cult doesn’t end with kool aid drinking for the rank and file.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

False prophet apostates who commercialized a false Gospel, being the anointed ones , I dont think so.

They took the redemption and salvation for their sins offered by Jesus Christ unto themselves so they were nevertheless endeavored to self empower themselves through their sins .

Its up to each individual (Christian) to evaluate those men for their actions and their expressed theological preaching, a truly devout Christian is suppose to do just that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit