JWs at my door ... FINISHED the STORY !!

by Amazing 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Okay ... its done now and posted above ... I used the ### to show where the experience continues. ... I did not recall everything discussed ... but I captured the majority of it ... and this was really good.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Dang it Jim!!! Just when it was starting to get good

Hurry back for part 2!

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

LOL @ Amazing... leave it to you to have TWO commercial breaks... lol

Inq

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Betweenworlds and Inquiry ... its done now.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Yes, it was REALLY GOOD!

<standing> Bravo, Bravo

j2bf

• shamus
    shamus
    and then the Elder's wife reached out to shake my hand ... smiled and then they left ...

No joke. I would too, rather than knocking on doors being told to f-off over and over and over again.....

Good experience! Littlle do they know that they talked to an apostate!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Wow! amazing, Amazing.

It was just such a conversation that began my real push out of the borg. I can't thank the man who started me on the path to waking up and starting to think, so I will thank you instead.

Thank you. thank you for my freedom.

Odrade

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Excellent work!

You showed VERY much self control by not condemning their religion and putting them on the defensive!

Very well done indeed.

Hopefully you planted some seeds that will get them REALLY thinking.

Take care

Shelli

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Wow! Great stuff Jim!!!

I'm very impressed!

Was worth the wait...

Inq

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    No joke. I would too, rather than knocking on doors being told to f-off over and over and over again.....

Gotta agree with shamus here. It was rare enough to find someone out in service with whom I could have a conversation... even rarer, one that would actually be intellectually stimulating! I always enjoyed and was grateful for such occasions, even if they were technically 'unproductive.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit