JWs at my door ... FINISHED the STORY !!

by Amazing 47 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Incredible!! Thanks for sharing!

• nowisee
    nowisee

well amazing....now i know why you have that name.. if the shoe fits..etc.

• setfreefinally
    setfreefinally

I agree!! Good job! Keep us posted if they call back.

• yxl1
    yxl1

Well done mate. You really kept your cool. I'll have to remember the methods you used. By not attacking the Dubs directly but attacking other cults that share similar teachings, you were able to keep the conversation running. That is something I must try to adopt.

• anglise
    anglise

Brilliant Amazing

Thankyou for posting this.

We have a pio bro call on us occasionally and have some reasonable discussions with him.

You used some good reasoning especially the Adam and Eve etc and the compilation of the bible canon. We will try these as and when the situation allows.

We always try to be gentle with him anyway. Anymore good points will be gratefully received.

Anglise

• qwerty
    qwerty

Jim Visit Smiley Central!

Thanks I really enjoyed reading that. Don't ever leave this forum!

One thing though that you said about, God could just send you a post card, to show he does communicate with men....................................

I remember you were call Amazing Anointed Visit Smiley Central!at one time. What would you put the feeling of like being one of the "Anointed" down to?

Just curious, because you must have dismissed that experience when you came out of JW's.

Visit Smiley Central!Qwerty

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

ok so I fell asleep waiting for you to type this up.... but your name suits you Amazing.... You handled this very well, and hopefully they will both look into their "beliefs" a little deeper. I haven't reached the stage of throwing any doubt onto them yet, but when I do, I hope I can remain as calm and well put together as you did..

Thanx for the experience.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I think you did a wonderful job with the two women. The good part is that you did not let on that you knew anything about their religion and did not attack their religion. I would not anticipate them coming back, I bet you scared the bejesus out of them. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at their coffee break.

Leslie

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Thank you, thank you. . I feel much better now.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

BRAVO!!!! It seems to make witnesses comfortable when you critisize other religions. You didn't invade their comfort zone or attack their beliefs. You handled it perfectly.

FreeFallin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit