How often do you....?

by Lostandfound 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

How often do you, ........ No not that, how often do look at this forum ? And how long does it last,....... no not that again (one track minds) how many looks are you addicted to a day? Keep coming back to see anything new, or do you look at posters who you know from experience have comments that will interest you?

After being absent for a time and now a returned user, I was nearly apoplectic with rage when the main UK broadband service was out for what seemed eternity but was just a day.Made me think am I an addict, is this forum habit forming, it must be as so many posters have a track record of years being here with (helpful) comments

could not last long without a fix, Simon have you any gum or patches to help addicts cope without the real thing in case of sudden withdrawal symptoms when net is down?

no internet yesterday, realised how much time it takes, but unlike cigarette addiction, this one has no known side effects, or are there. . . . . . .

• Giordano
    Giordano
    Being retired........ I look a lot.....I enjoy the conversations. It's great being with people no matter where they are on their personal journey........ you understand what they are coping with or having success with.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I only read it about once a month or so.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I roam through all subjects, many of which do not compel me to contribute thoughts. Can only hang out here when I feel absolutely of not being found out.

Belonging to the "conscious class" while still full in and in excellent standing is quite a tight rope to maneuver. Dreaming of future freedom since 1995.😕

DY

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

I'm quite fresh awake, and my wife is still in, so I want to know what's happening and subconsciously probably still need more evidence Borg sucks bigtime.

So couple of times a day.

Mostly first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening.

It'll pass.

• millie210
    millie210

First thing in the morning...

last thing at night...

sneak peeks at work if I get a minute!

I especially like reading here on Sunday mornings while I drink my coffee. Ive learned more here than I ever did spending a Sunday morning in a Kingdom Hall.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Usually I come here in the morning. Then again later in the day, to see what others say.
  • arwen
    arwen
    I read here at lot. Probably every day or so. Love the information and the chats. I don't post much. I feel at home here with fellow survivors of the cult!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I read a lot. It's therapy for me. It helps! Interesting life stories here. So many wounded by this cult. It makes me feel not so all alone.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I usually stick my nose in here several times a day. The days when I don't usually work. Post a bit, do things, post some more, do more stuff, then post more in the evenings. Kinda like now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit