How often do you....?

by Lostandfound 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I try to get in here at least once a day. If there's a hot topic I'm interested in, then more than that.
  • TheMark
    TheMark
    I visit everyday. Where else can I go to get the juicy details of the next scandal.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    Good morning all :-D
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Pop in and out all day (when BT broadband working) enjoy the company and the freedom to disagree without sanction

Read much more than I post and really benefit from so many experiences and tales I can relate to

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i'm on here all the time. i have no friends. nobody likes me. i can understand why.
  • mrquik
    mrquik

I check every day. I know someday I will see posted here the end of this cult. I don't want to miss even a minute of that "Good News"....

PS: I like you Stan...

• new boy
    new boy

Been here for 14 years.

My pattern is to hit and run. I come here every couple of years. Hit it really hard for a about a month and leave again.

As wonderful as this place is, once you are healthy move on.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Like many before me have commented, I'm also addicted to this site. I usually check everyday, multiple times per day. It's the only place I have found others that can relate to my experience in learning TTATT.

Thanks for being here.

Doc

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I should clarify I read once a month and post a few times a day. I hope that explains things.
  • crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

I've been here very often every day. Mostly read, sometimes writing.

I'm find this site a couple of months before, so it's very exiting, interesting and sometimes sad to read all the leaks, story's and the view on all the stuff from the other side of the ocean.

And I hope that I sometimes able to write: CFL is free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit