Does anyone have info on the guy that sued Jw in Canada

by poopie 106 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton
    Ruby OC: You could do business with a shunned one but, once you walked out of his place of business, you couldn't go and have coffee with him/her. You were restricted

was Ray Franz not disfellowshipped for having dinner with his disfellowshipped employer?

Is not business often done over dinner?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

was Ray Franz not disfellowshipped for having dinner with his disfellowshipped employer?

Unrepentance -not guilt- is the ground for df. As it relates to association with a df person, business relationships are a personal decisions but social association with a df goes against JW doctrine and can be grounds for a JC being formed.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    Unrepentance -not guilt- is the ground for df.

As with many things JW, there are practices which are claimed, which can be very different from the actual practice implemented.

I've read numerous reports of JWs who were DFd to make an example of them, regardless how much the person claimed repentance.

Was it a practice for a JW to be DF'ed for eating a meal with a DA'd employer prior to that happening to Ray Franz, or was that a new practice developed as a means to eliminate Ray?

I seem to recall Cynthia Franz was also present at the same meal. Was she threatened with DF'ing? I understand she was not DF'd.

• poopie
    poopie

icgonoto you are correct that had to make example of franz remember he wrote 2 study article balanced view of Df. so the dissociation of Peter gregerson was voluntary. But because they wanted to get franz they Df based on his association with Peter gregerson. So they they said it was social association even though they had a business relationship they were eating together. prior to that there was no such thing as equating a Df person with a da person.at that point they became the same.

• poopie
    poopie

cyththi was not a big fish franz was he was the trophy kill that you mount on the wall.

• waton
    waton

even if repentant, a person could be disfellowshipped for an "offence" that had created notoriety in the community. This seems not to be the case with the Wall affair, two occasion of drunkenness? ask the Glen How crowd about Covington.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    to deny a human the right to speak to another human is against universal law.
    IF you can prove to me that saying a friendly greeting to someone will cause them to receive a restrainting order please let me know what state or country I can file that restraing order In

In the US, a plaintiff can go to a judge and make allegations against another person and persuade the judge to grant a temporary order of protection without the other person being present. Let's say both parties live in the same building, the judge can order the defendant not even to say Hi or even look at Plaintiff --and if he does, off to jail. The case can drag on for years and then later on the case can be dismissed, plea-bargained, or tried.

• poopie
    poopie

send me and actual case where what you described actually happened.

• poopie
    poopie

key word persuade and temporary. show actual case law. out of 350 million there in us I'm sure someone can Trump up false charges but let's be real.

• poopie
    poopie

send that stupidity to trial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit