the Watchtower guide to sex.

by stan livedeath 32 Replies latest social humour

• Half banana
    Half banana

Part of the mind control which cult leaders enforce requires that the followers remain frustrated in everything except in what the organisation provides. For a JW to be satisfied in any department of life, education, entertainment, sex etc would mean that they were not looking hard enough at HQ. Being a JW is all about self sacrifice and uniformity.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Maybe the watchtower should make engaged persons to go over 100 questions before qualifying to be married!

just saying!

• Biahi
    Biahi

And whatever you do, DO NOT ENJOY IT!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Only weirdos would actually join a religion which controls the details of your sex life!

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Half banana - I was 5 when my my parent was baptised. So I didnt have a say in it.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Yes IWON, its tough on the born in like you (but you can escape) though it may be one of the explanations of why the JW dream is fizzling out generally.

I think for the sake of religious purity they should have an elder on duty to go round the married couples bedrooms to check that sexual union is being performed in the prescribed Watchtower way. . .

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Half banana - I did escape though wasted most of my life before I did.

And you joke - but we had 2 elders (when I was still an MS) do just that.

They set up shepherding calls and asked couples if they have been having oral or anal sex.

One sister called the PO who ripped both those 2 elders a new one.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Presenting...

..."The Watchtower Guide to Sex"...

• JRK
    JRK

There is one other approved sexual position called the 96. It is like a "69" only you actually face away from each other. With the lights out, of course!

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Their obsession with sex is just nuts. My JW momma approached me years after I'd left to inform me that the original ban on oral sex had been lifted and would I now like to re-associate? Actually she even phrased it along the lines of "Some men like to treat their wives as a homosexual". I was stunned. She'd lost track of the fact that the original ban on oral sex hadn't even been implemented until well after I'd left. Apart from the fact that momma was the last person on earth with whom I would want to have a dialogue with about my sexual preferences, such a conversation with anyone would have felt like a betrayal to my partner. This is private stuff and as such discussion about one's bedroom activities should remain right there - in the bedroom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit