Disfellowshipped for apostrophe!

by slimboyfat 41 Replies latest members campaign

• cha ching
    cha ching

The sad part is that I realize how very frustrating and sad it is when you realize what is really going on in the org....

You think you are part of a loving organization, a truthful one, a sincere one...... and then you come to realize it is legalistic, lying, and only caring about exact obedience and money.

It is heartbreaking, and hard to come to grips with. Mark is living thru the nightmare of 'waking up,' poor guy.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Great set of videos. They really show how quickly people become sidelined and how things escalate as soon as someone is vocal.

I found the ones where the appeal committee refer to the direction from the CO to have a purge very interesting. In another video he records a CO, Philip Rose, giving a talk.

Rose was CO in our circuit and was the nastiest, most underhand company man I've met. If he was the same CO who referred to a purge then it would be exactly the same form as I experienced when he visited us. I was appointed at the time and he made it clear about his feelings on elders and MS who were not doing the congregation average. They would simply lose their privileges for not setting the lead. They had until the next visit to prove their qualifications. If not then they would be out.

He genuinely is the definition of a c**t.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit