My Husband Goofed Big

by little witch 20 Replies latest social humour

• little witch
    little witch

OMG!!!

See what I mean? A disaster of this magnitude has to be somebodies fault....

MEN!!!!

A woman can tell the difference 'tween a bag of canned goods, and a bag of trash.

Or a wedding gown from a bag of leaves...

Big wooden puppet heads..

lol

What would they do without us?

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Big wooden puppet heads..

That's dunderheads, if you please. LOL

btw, I just asked Kate, and she says I'm a genius! LOLOLOL

Craig

• little witch
    little witch

Yeah, Ok...

Don Knotts....

Oh, shucks.....I am laughing meself silly.

Honest to God, Craig, no lie.

The town I live in is known as "The Mayberry of the Midwest"

BWAAAAHAAAA

Too funny!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

A carpet laying job i was on was going well. They were triming and stretching it to fit. There was a little hump in the middle. No prob, just a couple of whacks w the hammer to level it. Later, the lady of the house couldn't find her pet budgie ...

SS

• shamus
    shamus

Saintsatan,

Are you serious??????

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Not sure which is worst he gown or the budgie Rayzor Dansk don't read that one LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Shamus

Umm ... no.

SS

• KGB
    KGB

What are ya gals gonna do with us guys ? Ya can't live with us and ya can't live without us.....LOL

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

thanks for sharing it, you know men only think between their legs, everything else is on instinct.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

run that reminded me--the other day lee and I were arguing at the grocery store about something and he said 'you only think of me as a paycheck!' so I fired right back 'no, actually you are a pretty good lay too.' the lady on the other side of us dropped her can of peas and Lee started laughing--argument over!

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit