Dissenting Virologist

by Wakanda 47 Replies latest social current

• LV101
    LV101

Now there's news indicating NY had thousands of more deaths from COVID. Guess it was a Cuomo Bozo No-No Show ascertaining accurate facts! Who knows if this is true when the CDC can't be trusted per Dr. Birk's statement! She says the CDC has stated COVID deaths are 25% high. The poor sheep can't question any of this, of course,

Apparently there were no deaths on the beaches during spring break - those heathens partying in all that natural Vitamin D and fresh ocean air. Good thing Bozo Cuomo wasn't running Florida. Can you imagine the aged AL and nursing home deaths. Florida has great leadership although under ridicule/smear campaign from the liberals.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    The media is full of garbage. At the height of the pandemic, at least 3/5 news headlines were sensationalist crap.
    How the coronavirus attacks the entire body-damaging the brain, kidneys and more.
    This is a headline in the NY times right now. I could be wrong but I’ve seen a very deliberate attempt from media to create anxiety.
    Why are they trying to scare? Stupid little articles like this getting produced en masse, running updates of deaths.. Does anyone think the MSM has done a fair or decent job?

The great poet E.Vedder says, “drilling for fear makes the job simple”

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WAKANDA:

Somebody sent me this video and I watched it. It was shocking to say the least.

I then read on the news a day or so later that it was taken down on YouTube and elsewhere. Very strange.

• TD
    TD

Its interesting that some of the "debunking" are just statements from the involved denying the statements...

I would agree that some of the argumentation does fall into that category, but there's more than enough documentation in science journals (Much of which was cited in the links I gave) to completely destroy the basic foundation of the Plandemic video.

• Phizzy
  • Phizzy
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

“I am not saying that China deliberately released this, shooting itself in the foot. But it was clear they were developing an extremely dangerous unknown biological weapon that had never been seen before, and it leaked out of the lab…

I personally believe that until our political leaders come clean with the American people, both at the White House and in Congress and our state government, and publicly admit that this is an extremely dangerous offensive biological warfare weapon that we are dealing with, I do not see that we will be able to confront it and to stop it, let alone defeat it.” ~ Dr. Francis Boyle, International Bioweapons Expert, April 15, 2020

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/14/who-created-coronavirus.aspx?cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20200514Z1&et_cid=DM534070&et_rid=871625135

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

‘Plandemic’ Asks Questions—But Won’t Answer Them

https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/plandemic-asks-questions-but-wont-answer-them/

Regarding her new best-selling book, questions but no answers so far?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit