Dissenting Virologist

by Wakanda 47 Replies latest social current

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I’ve listened to several anti-vaccination advocates. They still have a lot of explaining to do to convince me. The historical record of vaccines itself seems like an incredible burden of proof to overcome.

One thing for sure - they should not be banned. Let them at least make their argument. I’m not an expert on viruses. So if what she is saying actually is a pile of steaming crap, then banning her views, without responses from those who claim she is incorrect, only seems to add credibility to her position.

• KiwiBoy
    KiwiBoy

It is difficult to know where the truth really is on this subject. However I have just received an Email from my son who said the following:

This is a link from Snopes.

They feel the whole thing is made up conspiracy stuff. For what it is worth...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/scientist-vaccine-jailed/

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

If someone is trying to silence you... or someone is trying to stop you from hearing contradicting information.... is time to think... pause and listen.

This happens over and over.

Wikipedia... you can smell a discrediting campaign all over.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

While I'm not really invested in this particular case, it raises an interesting question.

How would we be able to tell the following apart:

- A fraudulent conspiracy theorist who spreads dangerous (possibly lethal) misinformation, and whose videos are therefore no longer hosted on YouTube, and who is denounced sincere colleagues and the authorities.

- A sincere scientist who discover important information that the authorities want to keep hidden, and is therefore set up and gagged.

Outwardly those situations might be very much alike.

Now I don't know about you guys, but here's my simple criteria:

As soon as the words 'Cabal', 'deep state', 'Illuminati', 'Freemasons' and other such generic conspiracy theorist terms are used, I default to concluding it's bullshit.

That's not because governments never pull (very!) shady shit; they do.

It's more of an Occam's Razor thing. All things alike, the more simple explanation in such situations is that one single person is off the raills. Involving shadow governments, coverups that include hundreds of thousands people keeping a secret, and shady 'evidence' for whatever claims are made is not the simplest solution.

In this particular case, what is the more simple solution: all goverments all over the world, and 99.99% of all virologists, MDs etc are in a secret conspiracy? Or this one person is wrong?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

My thoughts are with you AA on this matter ,that`s why I gave you a like.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

When I read this wild exaggeration in line 2, I knew it was time to stop...

Nations are collapsing. Hungry citizens are rioting for food. “

I’ve not seen that... or perhaps the biased media are hiding it...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Even a year ago, I would listen to the statements made at the beginning of the OP’s video and think it was highly conspiratorial and improbable...

And then Roger Stone... Flynn... and the defense offered by many in media is: “Meh, nothing really special here, it happens all the time.” Maybe this lady was screwed by the powerful, that much of her story doesn’t seem so improbable anymore.

• wannabefree
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/93597a/plandemic-viral-nonsense-judi-mikovits-plague-of-corruption

'She agrees with the conspiracy theory that doctors are being pushed to misclassify deaths due to other causes as due to COVID-19.”

'WATCH: Dr Scott Jensen Reveals “Ridiculous” Covid19 GuidanceMinnesota State Senator says Department of Health guidelines instruct doctors to list Covid19 as cause of death, without being tested'

https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/10/watch-dr-scott-jensen-reveals-ridiculous-covid19-guidance/

• Simon
    Simon
    As soon as the words 'Cabal', 'deep state', 'Illuminati', 'Freemasons' and other such generic conspiracy theorist terms are used, I default to concluding it's bullshit.

What you've done there is a linguistic trick to discredit the messenger by grouping some things together.

So, if someone uses legitimate phrases such as "cabal" or "deep state" which we know are very real and valid labels, you make out that they are really saying "illuminati" or "freemasons" and may as well throw in "lizard people" as well.

Basically, you are trying to make out they are crackpots.

Good try, but your mind tricks don't work on everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit