by Wakanda 47 Replies latest social current

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

So here it is on BitChute.

Tear away.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PYD8crtKe8XY/

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Fauci was quite prophetic in 2017. *sarcasm* We'll see how many doctors actually wake up and if it makes any difference.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

At the very least, fast-forward to 13 mins 15 seconds and listen for the next 3 minutes.

Anyone who objects to hearing a dissenting point of view and tries to gag it, should never attend for jury service.

The longer I live, the mantra "Follow the money" applies more & more in so many events.

• Anders Andersen
  • LV101
    LV101

Good idea to watch asap because it's been removed from so many links. Youtube is on a rampage -- I received emails and didn't have time to view and someone had to send me links via text last night. I just hope this scientist has mental problems and this isn't true.

Appreciate hearing all the comments.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Judy says in the video that her work is vaccinations, and she is not against vaccines.

• LV101
    LV101

She believes in vaccines -- the ones that work. Her opinion re/flu vaccines is interesting - I've heard same from others (not in her league) but couple of medical doctors.

• TD
    TD

There's a saying, "Listen to the science, not the scientist" which is meant to highlight the importance of peer review, but is apropos in other ways as well.

• NCC-1701
    NCC-1701

I’ve got to wonder why such powerful forces that can get her arrested and held without charges and impose a 5 year gag order and bankrupt her didn’t just silence her for good. Red flag for me.

• Simon
    Simon
    Also interesting reading material

Wikipedia is a thoroughly biased and unreliable source of information, especially for something that is controversial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit