Dissenting Virologist

by Wakanda 47 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon
    In this particular case, what is the more simple solution: all goverments all over the world, and 99.99% of all virologists, MDs etc are in a secret conspiracy? Or this one person is wrong?

Again, that isn't the claim. You don't need everyone "in on it". How hard is it to sell a lie? Not hard at all. You just need a few key advisers, some influencers, and someone able to throw some funding around and boom - people soon fall in line. Never underestimate the power of a system designed to line the pockets of the collaborators of a lie.

Next, turn on the media-machine that paints anyone who questions it as a crackpot and what do you have? Compliance and no one daring to question for fear of being labelled a "wrong thinker".

I'd have more belief that lone voices were wrong if the people who were calling them wrong were willing to have open and honest debate to educate people ... rather than trying to completely silence them. Why not make them look silly ... if they are?

Because does the fact they are so determined to prevent something even being heard not tell you something?

• TD
    TD

The video reminds me vaguely of the movie A Beautiful Mind.

Not only is Dr. Mikovits brilliant; she's held up in the textbooks as shining example of how science self corrects its mistakes.

When her lab was unable to find any evidence of retrovirus in CFS patients in a blind study, she openly admitted, "It's just not there."

But that particular idea just doesn't die. It just gets more and more convoluted, complicated and unlikely.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@Simon,

I'm not trying to pull any tricks on anyone.

I simply stated what my criteria are. Your criteria my be entirely different, and that's fine with me.

Because does the fact they are so determined to prevent something even being heard not tell you something?

No. As I said before: how does one distinguish between a crackpot spreading dangerous bullshit, and the lone person who is right but is opposed by those in power?

I have yet to see a useful response to that.

To me, the two may be virtually identical in appearance when it comes to actions taken by media platforms and authorities.

I would expect governments and media platforms to try and silence or not offer a platform those that spread dangerous nonsense.

And they would do the same if they were actuallly trying to cover up a conspiracy of those in power.

So if someone is kicked off of YouTube or not offered a platform otherwise, that in itself is not evidence of them being right (or wrong).

You own and moderate this forum. A few days ago we discussed this very thing: those operating a media platform are in no way obliged to offer a platform to anyone. If I were to start promoting dangerous nonsense you would ban me, right?

I'm not surprised other platforms removing content they deem dangerous (or simply disagree with).

That in itself is not evidence of a conspiracy.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

'The Models clearly show that Gates is starting to run into serious resistance. I am getting emails from around the world informing me there are large protest rallies being organized globally against Gates in mid-May'

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/how-to-find-you-representative-for-emails-we-can-win/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=RSS

Looks like I have some writing to do this weekend.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

So I have to share a point here that I really didn't want to share but I will. 3 weeks ago a family member in NJ with all the signs of COVID19 went in hospital.

He was on the COVID floor, on a ventilator etc... no family could see him. 2 weeks later , YES 2 WEEKS LATER. TEST COMES BACK AND HE IS NEGATIVE FOR COVID, but has pneumonia. So imagine if the worst would have happened and he died 1 week into this.

He would have been classified as a Covid19 death incorrectly.

• Simon
    Simon
    how does one distinguish between a crackpot spreading dangerous bullshit, and the lone person who is right but is opposed by those in power?

Does removing things really send the message that it's just a crackpot, or that there is something they really don't want people to hear?

We distinguish by countering bad ideas and arguments and showing where they are wrong.

You own and moderate this forum. A few days ago we discussed this very thing: those operating a media platform are in no way obliged to offer a platform to anyone. If I were to start promoting dangerous nonsense you would ban me, right?

There's a big difference between what I do and what the likes of Twitter, Facebook and YouTube do. I only delete the nonsense because I pay for it and it annoys me. They are actively expending resources to block things that are not really dangerous, they just might make people question some of the things going on. i.e. the power and control that some wield would be questioned - that doesn't sound dangerous, it sounds more dangerous not being able to question things.

It's not so much what questions they won't answer, it's what questions can't be asked.

• atomant
    atomant

silent budda are you aware hospitals are paid $13000 for claiming a patient has cv19 and 39000 if they put that patient on a ventilator and a high percentage of those people die.Your family member was extremely lucky.heres a link to 2 practising doctors exposing what is really going on with covid19. https://www.traumaheilung.net/downloads/de/audio/Dr-Erickson-Dr-Massihi-covid-19-briefing.mp4

• LV101
    LV101

atomant - YES - those two doctors had the most successful youtubes going (5 mil hits in a very short time) and good ole Youtube nixed them out because like Dr. Mikovits they go against whatever the big boys are promoting - or so I heard on TV. I missed the videos but did hear them on the news a bit. I don't know where the truth lies but why can't Youtube allow the people to make up their own mind.

I like these 2 doctors as well as Dr. Mikovits. I'm not sold on Fauci - he's buds with the Clintons but guess one needs friends - oh my.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I would like to hear what Dr. Fauci has to say about all the people dying now and eventually out of fear of going to the hospital for serious health issues because of Covid. What about suicides and mental breakdowns? Poverty, malnutrition, starvation. Every kid who is now unvaccinated for anything because parents freaked out and skipped them.

He can keep generating fear and collapsing the economy that will take a decade to repair but this Covid 19 is not the zombie apocalypse they want us to believe it is.

The cure and course of lockdowns and flattening the curve, waiting for testing and vaccines that are not needed or will never come is going to have far greater human life consequences than the damn disease death count.

We are in the twilight zone right now and for fuck sake I'm actually rooting for Trump to bring us out of it.

• Italiancalipso
    Italiancalipso

As soon as I see the use of fear to control the people...as PIMO is the first signal some lie is just behind the corner..

Especially from institution with power and media at their disposal..

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit