Rush Limbaugh Is Dead

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Mark Stein is very good and he has been a replacement for Rush a lot during the illness.I would listen to his common sense thoughts.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ben Shapiro is the new Rush Limbaugh, no doubt about it. Rush would be proud of how Ben calls out the Left's crazy bullshit and hypocrisy.

• minimus
    minimus

Hashtag rest in piss is what’s circulating for the rejoicers over Limbaugh’s death.

Nice!

• Queequeg
    Queequeg
    Limbaugh's "AIDS Updates" were tasteful and compassionate.
  • mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

And the leftist hate mungers are already saying burn in hell, they are sorry for the devil ect. We know who the real hate filled ass holes are. And they all vote Dumbocrap.

• minimus
    minimus

What were the AIDS UPDATES??

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Google it.

• titch
    titch

Mr. Minimus: Well, during the course of his radio shows, he had several so-called "updates" every day on his show. Such as the "AIDS Update", the "Homeless Update", the "Animal Rights Update", etc. And, Queequeg, I am assuming that you were being merely facetious with your comment. Because, wasn't he being tasteful and compassionate with his attitude about the actor Michael J. Fox's experience with the malady of Parkinson's disease? Yeah, right.....Best Regards, everyone.

Titch.

• TD
    TD

It was a two week segment he did in 1990 where he would read off names of people who had died while songs like Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places played in the background.

He apologized for it and said it was the single most regrettable thing he'd ever done. (Or something like that)

It would be nice to be able to take back our mistakes, but none of us can. (Which is why it's better not to make them at all)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I won't say anything bad about Rush. I will just quote him:

"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream."

"When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it's an invitation."

"If any race of people should not have guilt about slavery, it's Caucasians. The white race has probably had fewer slaves and for a briefer period of time than any other in the history of the world."

He once mock translated Chinese President Hu Jintao in 2011. He said: "'Ching cha. Ching chang cho chow. Cha Chow. Ching Cho. Chi ba ba ba. Kwo kwa kwa kee. Cha ga ga. Ching chee chay. Ching zha bo ba. Chang cha. Chang cho chi che. Cha dee. Ooooh chee bada ba. Jee jee cho ba.' Nobody was translating, but that's the closest I can get."

When Barack Obama was still a Senator, Rush enjoyed playing a song parody ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ on his show, so maybe we could play that at his funeral to remind people what Rush was all about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit