JW's Would Stay With The Org Even If 1914 Was Dropped

by pale.emperor 69 Replies latest jw experiences

• Half banana
    Half banana

It's a cosy social club. The doctrines don't mean a lot and they are always changing.

The rules are that you must never say anything against the cult leaders. You can have loads of friends but to join you have to leave common sense behind and adopt a paranoid stance of imminent doom for the rest of mankind while you swan into paradise.

That's why people in the West are not inclined to become members anymore, as the world rapidly becomes more educated, the JW beliefs are looking just too ridiculous.

If you were "born in" then along with the guilt about leaving and the fear of losing family support, it's easier for some to keep drinking the Kool aid and try and get what enjoyment they can out of life. Why go through life dragging this ball and chain?

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

I was amused what mary crosby says, people have been lied to for centuries...I will add especially the past 2 centuries. dropping 1914 hopefully will quietly just not be talked about anymore. What would really matter to peoples lives would be to drop the Blood teaching.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The JWS religion is one made up up of fear, ignorance, pretentiousness, corruption with a publishing house operating at its core.

Obey be blessed or else

Ironically the corruption has stayed with organization right from its very beginning to this day.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Only one way to find out for sure...drop the ridiculous 1914 teaching then wait and see!

My guess is their 8 million membership would drop to 6 million within 2 years time. That means fewer meeting attendance...which means more mergers...which results in fewer Kingdom Halls needed...therefore more selloffs. In the end Mother has more cash in the bank to deal with her motherload of fixed overhead expenses, lawsuit settlements and the like!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...What's that, after two years Mother's cash reserve is getting low...again! As Betheliesalot recommends...drop the murderous blood doctrine.

My guess is their 6 million membership would drop to 4 million within 2 years time. That means fewer meeting attendance...which means more mergers...which results in fewer Kingdom Halls needed...therefore more selloffs. In the end Mother has more cash in the bank to deal with her motherload of fixed overhead expenses, lawsuit settlements and the like!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Just as Drumpf supporters stick by him no matter what he says, Dubs will eat up anything the seven old guys put out there. If the Borg and Drumpf came out with the same belief of 2+2=5, the blind followers will believe it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...What's that, after two years Mother's cash reserve is getting low...again! It's time for Mother to drop her worse and most destructive doctrine of all...the disfellowshipping and shunning teaching.

My guess is her 4 million membership would drop to 2 million within another 2 years time. That means fewer meeting attendance...which means more mergers...which results in fewer Kingdom Halls needed...therefore more selloffs including branch facilities and assembly halls. In the end Mother has more cash in the bank to deal with her motherload of fixed overhead expenses, lawsuit settlements and the like!

My guess...In the end after dropping her 1914, blood, disfellowshiping & shunning doctrines Mother will be left with a following of about 2 million diehards...all this within the next 8 to 10 years!

Something to fantasize and dream about...aye!😊

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

The time to do a reversal on blood / DF / 1914 is gone. My guess there are some at the top who would like to change it but just don’t have the rank or numbers to do it. My guess is that they will just stop mentioning it, and it will soon be forgotten.

• deegee
    deegee

Maybe they will have more luck with 70CE since Preterism is a bit popular.

• skin
    skin

I know for a fact, that even if Jehovah proclaimed from the heavens to get out of her (JW.org) my people. most would choose to stay loyal to the leaders of WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit