The Trump/Biden Debate Is On Today

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I watched very little of it. Maybe a couple of minutes. If I want to see a couple of old geezers yelling and hurling insults at each other, I'll go to the senior center during the dominos match.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Biden is an old school debater like Hillary or Romney. To them a debate is scripted like a campaign speech. They make their own case, contrast that with the opponent’s record, try to score a few clever jabs and hope the networks declare them the “winner”. Trump’s not Romney. It’s nearly impossible to debate someone whom you have no idea what they are going to do or say next. This is who Trump is and it’s not like Biden or his handlers don’t know this. Trump got Biden to lose his cool and play by his rules, and on top of that all got Biden to renounce the left’s positions on the Green New Deal and defunding the police.

Whoever gets their base to turn out and be enthused is going to win this thing. That’s why I think this debate did not go Biden’s way.

• millie210
    millie210

Everyone here saw what I saw basically so no point restating things that have been stated better than I could say them by other posters.

I do want to ask a question though...what was going on with Bidens eyes? They were a very deep violet-blue. So extremely different that it was the first thing I noticed. Ive gone back and looked at interviews and this was a new look last night.

The most innocent thing it could be is they put contacts on him that were colored to make him look more piercing and aware.

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe Biden was supporting blue lives matter

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    I do want to ask a question though...what was going on with Bidens eyes? They were a very deep violet-blue. So extremely different that it was the first thing I noticed. Ive gone back and looked at interviews and this was a new look last night.

I wouldn't put it past media to change the color balance on Biden's camera to make his makeup look less "orange" than Trump's.

Media has been caught before making Trump's "orange" makeup look more orange than it is in reality.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    I wouldn't put it past media to change the color balance on Biden's camera to make his makeup look less "orange" than Trump's.
    Media has been caught before making Trump's "orange" makeup look more orange than it is in reality.

The truth of the matter is that Trump suffers from Jaundice which explains the 'orange' look. Jaundice is a condition that infants and big babies have to deal with until they grow out of it! :)

• millie210
    millie210

Apparently a year ago one of his eyes filled with blood at a town hall meeting.

Perhaps these were contacts with medication added to prevent that from happening again?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1174238/joe-biden-eye-blood-cnn-town-hall-donald-trump-2020-us-election-democrats-spt

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This first debate has convinced me to not watch the second debate between these two.

• minimus
    minimus

Fink, I understand. But for many of us it’s like not being able to keep your eyes off of a car wreck when you see it’s going to happen. Trump probably will be a bit different if the rules are changed and equally enforced

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

In that fact free, name-calling contest, Trump had the upper hand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit