by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

who won ?

• Simon
    Simon
    who won ?

According to CNN, Biden won 98% to 2%

The rest of us will wait for reality to happen.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Here we go again. 😏

• minimus
    minimus

I heard that headlines are already printed saying Biden won!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Biden will win if he can stand straight up for 90 minutes straight. This is going to be funny seeing a presidential candidate with adult diapers.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Have to take a shot every time Biden says “C’mon man!”

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I watched. I thought that Biden did a lot better than what I predicted. I thought for sure Trump would roll all over Biden, but Biden did hold his own somewhat well.

I would consider this debate a draw. A few things that Biden did well was for example look at the camera a lot, speak directly to the public. Try to put some distance between him and the radical leftists.

Trump had great points, but he really needs to stop interrupting like this. It makes him look messy and unhinged.

• minimus
    minimus

Biden blew it with the Bernie Sanders crowd and those that love the squad. HE is the Democrat party so he says but He also says he has no responsibility or jurisdiction to talk to Democrat mayors and governors who allow their states to burn down. He is in a catch 22

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

yeah i agree that Biden left the radical leftists in the dust, because he backtracked on some things that his campaign has been flirting with.

Now what does this mean? Will the radical leftists still vote for him because that's as close as they can get? If they do, then Biden might have gained some centrists as well and it will serve him well. Or will the radicals be angry and him and not vote? In this case, this is a complete disaster for Biden.

• minimus
    minimus

When the radicals don’t get what they want they stay home

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit