Ladies: Circumcision or not?

by Wonderment 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

So that useless bit of skin at the end of the penis is called the foreskin? I always thought it was called a man!

OK. TWO WINNERS.

Image result for its a tie

Or, were we talking two wieners?

Doc

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Scary21, I watched a doco on this, men were putting weights (tapping them) on to the end of their dicks & swinging then back & forth to make the skin come down over the head again. Why, because they said not having the foreskin over the helmet made it lose some of it's softness & therefore less sensitive. I don't know how true it is, I suppose it would have to vary man to man.
  • scary21
    scary21
    Sabin, wasn't that the doc about the guy with the small penis going around the world looking for things to make it bigger? ouch....lol
  • joey jojo
    joey jojo

Hi Kate.

Im not a scientist but I have done some *cough* private research, for purely altruistic reasons and I can assure you that the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis- from a sexual point of view.

It also protects the end of the penis, maintaining the sensitivity of that part of the anatomy.

The best way I can explain it is if you can imagine your eyeball without an eyelid.

Wash, rinse, repeat just like any other part of the body and everyone's happy.

Something else to think about, a womans vagina is a mass of folds and wrinkles that also needs to be kept clean but you don't hear us guys complaining.

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Scary21, no it was a group in America & they had some kind of guru who took the lead. It was years ago now. More recently on Hamish & Andy I saw some Asians strapping weights to their bollocks & lifting them up to strengthen the muscles so they could last longer. The things men do with their privates it's a wonder they don't drop off.
  • scary21
    scary21

I'm not a guy but if you say it is the must sensitive part I say KEEP IT......

• Gilbeath Haaraloth
    Gilbeath Haaraloth
    This is obviously a very touchy subject for me and it makes me sick to think how much STUPID religious ideologies still play a part in our daily lives in the year 2016! We should be on Mars already, terra-forming it and inhabiting it, not discussing if "God" wants us to mutilate our child's genitals! But here we are!
  • talesin
    talesin

You claim to be a scientist, yet your opinions, and comments, on this issue belie your legitimacy. You want to pretend that cutting an infant's genitals is not painful? Go ahead. That is sheer ignorance and blatant denial.

• Freeandclear
    Freeandclear

I have a good friend who was 30 when he got circumcised. He did it for religious reasons. He is very very unhappy about it. We've talked at length about it and he assures me sex now is nothing like it was before. He hates that he ever had it done.

Myself I am circumcised but they dr who did mine back in 1971 didn't cut it back all the way so I have about 1/3 of a foreskin, thus some of it covers my glans. I'm very happy about this. And has anyone heard of the frenulum? This is the spot where the foreskin would connect to the bottom underside of the penis just below the glans. This is the most sensitive spot on a mans...er...stuff. Some magazines and such even dub the frenulum as the male G-spot.

Studies show that the foreskin as many many times more nerve endings than the glans. Thus when a foreskin is removed there go all those pleasurable nerve endings too.

I feel bad for my friend..... I would never do this to a baby boy. Cruel. Any who doubt should do their own research.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Disagree with many on here...I asked to be circumcised when in my 30's and the difference is as day and night in terms of my sexual health and sensitivity.

Without a foreskin is so much better. In my experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit