After 17 years, I went to a KH....really shocked!!

by Prometheus 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

"Being inactive I have been approached by the elders and offered a bible study!!!"

Thank them for the offer, but tell them "not at the moment, thanks - I'll let you know if I'm ready."

And don't get into any conversations with two of them - that signals that they're seriously after you!

Just tell them you don't have time at the moment and you need to go. Exit, stage left.

• tiki
    tiki
    Omg outlaw.....thanks for this one!!!! Hilarious!!!!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Two elders approaching you is usually a witch hunt.

''Do you believe that this is Jehovah's Organization?'

Any negative responses will be used against you and possibly forming a JC.

Be wary of any elders calling you just to talk to you on the phone. Be advised they could be an 3-way calling. Any negative comments on your part could be witnessed/heard by two elders as evidence of apostasy and forming a JC.

Be extremely wary of these guys when they approach you. The seem all nice and smiley and glad to see you, but really it's a witch hunt.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    ''Do you believe that this is Jehovah's Organization?'

Just say, "I don't know what to believe..." over and over again.

• Prometheus
    Prometheus

I was really amused by most of your comments guys. Well I know how to "move around" in the JW's world. Give them what they want to listen. Yes indeed is "God's Organization" yes the "end is soooooooo near" and don't forget the "FDS"....without any question and doubt they have been selected by Jesus....(I thing it was around 1878 AD, or 1915 AD, and I'm not sure the last one, but never mind they are God's mouthpiece on earth)...

It is such a joke, and I strongly believe that GB are in deep sh@t. They are trying to keep the rank and file with new toys, in order to avoid a mass exodus....walking through the parking lot, I could see, Audis, BMWs, Mercedes, Jaguars, and I said to my self: Boy the end is really near judging by the cars they are driving!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Meeting nights. I wondered if I was walking through Beverly Hills Ca. or the KH parking lot.

Then you would see some mid '80's fading, rusty 4-door car, you're like WTF?!?

• Giordano
    Giordano
    Prometheus the FDS is now the GB. No one else is just the GB .........they have a copywrite on it. I wouldn't mention Jesus either it might alarm them as their entire sight line is on the one who can do it all............ Jehovah. He can help find a leaking pipe, find your keys, he's now our new pal, we make him sad if we don't obey the GB, we make him sad if we don't make our hours or miss a meeting. If we slap our monkey it makes him mad or maybe sad.....I forgit.
  • Prometheus
    Prometheus
    Beth Sarim, I drive an old early 90's rusty car, since that's all I can afford!!! I found it so ridiculous, me a "weak spiritual person" according to WT, trying to find a parking space, amongst the expensive cars of the JW's! And I said to my self, bloody hell, the only way to get a new car is to join WT again!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    It does seem the ''prominent'' ones in the congregation, with the appointments, have all the best stuff.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

so you might be warned people, if morbid curiosity gets you to go to a meeting,

make sure you wear a depends,lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit