Weird Jehovah’s Witnesses

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Almost daily I get "weird" (confused, hopelessly naive, just darn peculiar) customers that makes me wonder how they survive in the world.

Min ...

I agree with peaceful pete on this one. In my several jobs I have worked over the years, I came to the conclusion that people in general are screwed up. Even ones who appear perfectly "normal" (if that even exists), have family members that are messed up (i.e. a 14 year old daughter or niece addicted to meth, "borrowed" $25,000 from the parents credit cards, is pregnant and is not sure who the father is ... etc etc etc). You get it.

As he mentioned, the JW's have no corner on the market when it comes to the odd, strange and dysfunctional.

Rub a Dub

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

WOW To long a list to mention:)

I remember pioneering, the older sisters would joke that JWs attract mostly Nuts.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Kind of hard to define weird but many people who get involved with the JWS usually have some kind of trouble in the lives, such as having trouble or problems with themselves or problems with people who they are in a close relationship with ... ie. spouse, children.

That could also be said toward people who go to other religious faiths as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit