Being Removed From Facebook and Twitter

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    I have to say that I have seen this type of censorship with my own eyes in two ways

They have way more techniques than the obvious ones.

How many times does a video not load on Twitter? How many times when it happens to be a conservative leaning one? How come it never happens with a democratic leaning one ... ever?

In the past I've dealt with persistent troublemakers by showing an error message as though the site was down. If I can think of it, these companies can.

• minimus
    minimus

So that’s why the site is always down. Lol

• Simon
    Simon

Hey! But yeah ...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    1925 – Propaganda - a book written by Edward Bernays. He was Freud's nephew.

I think this man is the single most influential person no one's heard of of the 20th century

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

If you're looking for a Facebook without free speech restrictions: Gab.com

If you're looking for a Twitter without free speech restrictions: Parler.com

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe these big companies need to face some real competition

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

are they doing it because of the political orientation of the poster, or because of the content of the posts?

The political orientation influences the content of the posting. I cannot see a conservative posting a salivating worshipful posting about Sloe-joe.

BTW, how thin is a hair when you split it?

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/status/1318689441372721152

Dr. Simone Gold

'WOW: YouTube has removed our White Coat Summit video from its platform under fraudulent and manufactured pretenses, labeling it as “spam, deceptive practices, & scams.”

@YouTube is now openly censoring licensed medical professionals.

The videos have been removed from YouTube. Why?'

-----------------------------------------------

You did not mention the magic word: Vaccine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit