If you speak against the Governing Body you will be punished.

by punkofnice 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Half banana
    Half banana

Punko just some printed evidence to feed into your theme.....

The following is a quote from Revelation It’s Grand Climax At Hand! 1988:

“a great crowd…. out of all nations” has come to “bow down” to the anointed slave. (end quote) From page 64, paragraph 19.

Just who was it who authorised this statement? Oh! it was the 'anointed slave'.

Talk about narcissism!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    nana - “bow down” to the anointed slave.

The corporation is sicko weirdo, aren't they.

• LV101
    LV101

It's nauseating - they're high on alcoholic spirits but the circus-con game must carry on.

You keep me laughing/love your comments.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

LV - long before 'bottlegate', I said that TOMO the turd sounded like a drunk. Now we know why.

If god wants to punish me for speaking against the GovBod (piss be upon them), I can think of a plethora of obscenities that will go some slight way to cover my thoughts, God only needs to ask. Oh, and I don't mind saying them face to face with those pervert loving scumbags.

• Magnum
    Magnum

As we've said on this site a number of times, if a JW begins to have doubts about God and/or the Bible, he is viewed as being weak and is to be helped. However, if he begins to have doubts about the GB, it's off with his head.

Speaking against the GB is worse than speaking against God.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Who are they slaves of anyway. They placed themselves om high and got slaves under them

• tiki
    tiki

They certainly have an issue with accepting Jesus statement that your leader is one, the Christ..and all of you are brothers....

As for illness resulting from lack of faith in a few men with grandiose delusions....that is just idiotic.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Magnum - Speaking against the GB is worse than speaking against God.

Which screams cult every time.

Joen - They placed themselves om high and got slaves under them

They need to be brought down...right down. I loathe them beyond words. The things I'd like to do to them involving a sharpened pencil and a tube of Anusol.......

tiki - As for illness resulting from lack of faith in a few men with grandiose delusions....that is just idiotic.

...and also an evil tactic to keep the sheeple obedient.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

I think that you guys are far too highly emotional against the Governing Body. They are not at all different (both in thought process and actions) to that of Ruhollah Khomeine and his Iranian Clerics ... or the Clerics of Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and others that operate as Theocratic Governments around the world today. In fact we should be grateful for small mercies, in that the Governing Body's power over people is tempered by the power of the State.

Imagine for a moment, if the Governing Body had years ago encouraged the Brotherhood to sell their homes and move to make a new country somewhere in Africa. Would it now be any different to Iran ... I think not.

Its just the nature of man to dominate others to their injury, look it up ...its in the Bible.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Was this printed in the article? .... I have my doubts.

One thing I learned many years ago on the inside was, to take no notice of what people say!

Watchtower studies are perfect opportunities for the anal retentive dogmatic ones to air their views and state them as facts . Unless you have a really alert Wt Conductor , he will let it pass.

Your friend woul benefit from having a coffee with my dub family members.... they slag off the G B something rotten, hate the videos and the " stupid songs".

But they would defend "The Truth" to their dying day....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit