My Younger Brother Has Left The Witnesses!! :-D

by pale.emperor 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• paladin1
    paladin1

PE the same thing happened to me. I was in the hospital waiting for my heart valve surgery. An elder and a rank & file member came for a useless visit and requested if had 15 minutes field service time. They did not ask me how I was feeling. This religious cult is all about money and your free labour. I gave them a `0` time report as I was full of medications and I did not care.

I am handling a successful full time fade and the elders do not bother me.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

PE, I am happy for you and your brother. He left the jw hamster wheel for the best of reasons - doctors orders and to save his own life. No one should criticize him or try to blame anyone.

• dothemath
    dothemath

Congratulations on the good news, must be extra special with all you've gone through!

• Chook
    Chook

PE your sunny days are getting brighter , your brother will still need to develop a hatred for cult control tactics but he is on right path , at least he has a good brother, you never know mum and dad might look into JW history and wake up. This brother has come a long way in a short time , at least he won't shun you. Everyone on hear is very happy for you.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

"...just for the sake of argument suppose that we assume that Br. Franz was the last of that first group of anointed ones..."

This must have driven your brother crazy.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I have noticed for myself too, that the less I do for the Watchtower the better I feel. Happy for you.

• Listener
    Listener

That's great news Pale Emperor. It's great that he has someone close to him that he can express himself with and who understands what he is going through.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Absolutely the best news in a while. So happy for you two!

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

Wow that was deep! Numerous other young, ex jws felt the exact same way upon leaving, including myself. You just wake up one day and realize its all BS. I am glad he found TTATT and true happiness.

• Unstuck
    Unstuck

Oh Pale Emperor! I couldn't be more delighted for you and your brother!!! I really felt for you when I watched your You-Tube video on how you left the organisation and what the terrible impact had been, loss of family, your child and your wife. The cost is horrendous and your words and thoughts resonated deeply with me. To hear that you are now reconnected with your brother is just the BEST NEWS! I can only imagine the conversations you will have together - the joy that must fill your heart that you can be of assistance to him and show him the kindness that you were deprived of.

There will still be trying times for your brother but what comfort you will bring to him. This has made my day!

Love and light

Unstuck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit